This is the official mobile app of the Chicago Bears. Make your iPhone or iPod Touch a unique part of your game-day experience for Bears games. Follow every down with play-by-play updates, live scoring and team stats. Want breaking news? Real-time statistics for every drive? The latest press conferences and video features? In-game blogs and the ability to track your fantasy team? This is the app for you.
Now, you can stay in touch with the Bears anytime, anywhere, on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Bears, previews of upcoming matchups, and Larry's in-game blog
- Video: Video of Bears' press conferences, features and analysis from each game
- Photos: Galleries from each game
- Stats: Real-time play-by-play, statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, and out-of-town scores around the league
- Depth chart
- Injury report
- Fantasy: Keep track of your fantasy team
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Social media: Aggregated twitter of all of Bears official twitter feed, check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click facebook posting of all media items
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
Follow us @ChicagoBears on Twitter for updates or visit www.chicagobears.com.
Follow us @yinzcam on Twitter for updates or to ask questions and provide feedback.
Support for chatbot
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Bears gone bad
I have been a season ticket holder for about 20 years and have seen the bears go from a great franchise to a pitiful team and the reasons start at the top. The owners need to sell the bears if there is any hope to recover. The proof is year after year of failing to hire the right general manager and coach and a president who knows nothing about football. At this point I am contemplating selling my psls although who will buy them I do not know. Can you imagine Pace not saying a word all year and then has the gall to accept a three year extension and said we have mad e improvements from the beginning of his three years. Excuse me how many games have we won in our own division? Unbelievable the fall of the bears will continue and will approach not existing soon. The bears mccaskys do not care thinking many fans are on list for tickets. Haha the laugh is on them there will not be enough fans to replace people like us.
I’ve been a Bears fan since ‘85. I was 7. Started playing the next year.... 85lb league 🤔. Over the years there’s been some pretty good teams with some really good defenses. Huge Urlacher fan. There’s something really going on with this team the past few years that have gotten us to,what I believe, will be the next back2back champions in Chi-town and I’m so happy I’m around to see it. What’s even more important is the character, the complete unselfishness of the WHOLE organization that has never changed and keeps me with my head high because I know that even with a hundred double doinks, we will never blame even Cody Parkey. I follow the news with this app so even a Jersey boy Bears fan living in NC can follow my QB b Tru Mitchell become not only the next truly great QB, but also a person the kids can look up to. Ty for keeping me updated and Go Bears!
Super. Glad league approved New Jersey’s 🤗🙃🇺🇸
Am an avid Chicago Bear Fan since I was ten years old am now 69. I have Cerebral Palsy mostly lower limbs when I was young I always wished I could run like Gayle Sayers as I had to wear high top shoes with braces always looked forward to Thanksgiving when the Bears and the Lions played wish that would continue. Anyway happy the numbers on the jerseys were approved to reveal one hundred years. (140) etc. My nephew Nathan Appleman is a architect his company just did some work there. When the Bears score I give my Bear yell. Grrrrrrrr. Silly but me ha ha. Go Bears 🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻🐻
Drew Appleman Jr.
Altoona. Pennsylvania 🤗🇺🇸
- Chicago Bears Football Club, Inc.
- 146.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 YinzCam Inc
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.