Action Chinese Chess is the best Chinese Chess board game, aka Co Tuong (Cờ Tướng) or Xiangqi (象棋) in the market with amazing graphics, smart computer, and awesome features.
6 Play Modes:
* Classic: play offline with 10 difficulty levels of Computer, from beginner to expert.
* Solve Puzzles: hundreds of fun Puzzles await to be solved, the best way to learn Co Tuong.
* 2 Players: play-and-pass directly with friends on the same device.
* World Tournament: play online with friends and other players all around the world.
* Vietnamese Mystery Chess (Cờ Tướng Úp), aka Co Tuong Up or Co Up.
* Taiwanese Dark Chess (暗棋), aka Blind Chess (盲棋), Half Chess (半棋) or Banqi.
* Teach you to play Chinese Chess with Endgame Puzzles, Tactics and Hints.
* Multiple Skins and with either Chinese or Western Chess Symbols.
* Brilliant interactive User Interface, beautiful graphics, and animations.
* Ability to show possible moves, unlimitedly Unmove.
* Ability to invite friends, share your games via Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo.
* Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements.
Chinese Chess is also known as Xiangqi, Xiàng Qí, 象棋, シャンチー, Cờ Tướng, Co Tuong, Cotuong, Asian Chess, Janggi. This game is also designed for Chess, Checker and Mahjong players; you don't need to read Chinese characters, the game can show you the equivalent chess symbols.
Ratings and Reviews
Great on the iPad
On easy the computer think really fast and on hard it think really slow.
I love this game, however…
I’ve played this game for years on end, I use an iPad Air, iPad 8th Gen and an iPhone SE, that are all always updated on the lasted iOS. The issue here is that whenever I am on the lasted iOS the game doesn’t work/open/start when I use World Tour (the online feature) It mentions how I’m, “UNABLE TO CONNECT!” That I should, “Please make sure your internet is on” giving me two options. To return home or retry again. My issue isn’t that I’m not connected to the internet. So I figured it was the fact this game isn’t up to date on the lasted iOS as per usual…maybe it is my end that is the problem. If so, I’ll totally give this 5 stars.
Tltr: I have a minor inconvenience each time my iOS is on the latest update with this game.
Activate undo for checkmate
Please add new feature. Leave the undo button activated even when checkmated. This will allow a newbie to try various end game scenarios and further his learning.
Too many times, when I think I am a move away from winning, I am totally blindsided and get checkmated. I want to be able to go back a couple moves to get more clarity about better defense strategies
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Longo Games, LLC
- 33 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Longo Games, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.