• Update for iOS 11
• Add rotate clockwise / counter clockwise with calculated angle
• Support the import of a nitrogen atom with two or three bonds a formal charge
• Change multiple charge display from “+2” to “2+”
• Improved ring double bond drawing
• Fix bug preventing the use of bottom row of Groups
• Fix bug saving drawing images to the Cameral Roll
• Other bug fixes and performance enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
I got this app as it may
help me down the line should I ever have to convey something to someone revolving around structures.
Very easy and useful app
I was wondering to draw chemical structures for my research and this app is tremendously useful for me.
Thanks so much developers.
This is the single best iPad application that I have ever used (not to mention one of the best structure drawing programs on any platform). Chirys Draw really nailed using gestures to design and manipulate structures. The app is an awesome example of harnessing the spirit of the iPad. I was up and drawing complex structures in 30 seconds. The interface is clean, intuitive, and so very well designed. Beautiful output too with the important option of mailing the drawing as a structure file. Six stars, anyone!?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.