iCholesterol - Your Cholesterol Diary
iCholesterol (Cholesterol Tracker) with integrated Medication/Pill reminder for iPhone and iPad. It helps you set a goal to maintain a healthy cholesterol and monitor progress of your cardiovascular health. Carry around iCholesterol in your iPhone/iPad for convenient access all the time to keep on top of your cholesterol levels.
A simple and easy to use app to keep track of your Cholesterol levels (lipid profile) - total cholesterol, LDL (“bad”) cholesterol and HDL (“good”) cholesterol, as well as triglycerides (a blood fat). It also reminds you that it is time to take a medication. Never forget your medicine again!
* Easy and Intuitive interface for logging HDL, LDL, Triglycerides as well as Notes.
* Charts to shows the Cholesterol levels and trends.
* Medication Reminder: Record your Medications and schedule reminders and receive them on your iPhone/iPad. Add as many medications as needed.
* Monitor changes in Cholesterol levels over time.
* The log history display allows you to view all historic data.
* Prescription Drug Reminder App for heart patients.
* Custom Reports - Monthly, Yearly, and more..
* Privacy and Security - All data is stored locally on your iPhone for your privacy.
* FREE Rx reminder, medicine scheduler.
This app is a valuable tool for logging and tracking your lipids for maintaining general health and wellness as well as taking medications On Time.
Q: How do I turn the medication reminder alerts ON/OFF?
A: When you install the app first time the alerts are OFF by default. You can turn it ON by clicking on the "Turns Alerts On" button on the top left of the Med Reminder screen.
For any bugs/issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at email@example.com. We look forward to your feedback and suggestions for improving our product.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this app is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment, and we recommend consultation with your doctor or health care professional
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Updated for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Can't update Triglycerides or Total Cholesterol to an accurate number.
So I buy this application and enter my HDL, LDL. I then add my Triglycerides only to find that the highest number is 199 and nothing higher. Mine are a little above that. I try to add my total cholesterol and that field is locked as well, as though it will calculate something for me. Of course the number is wrong. What good is the app, if I can't enter the real numbers. Please fix this app, so that I can enter my numbers or I want a refund. I had higher expectations for this app.
Easy to Use
For someone like me that has to keep a diary of cholesterol test results this works very well.
Feature request: can a custom range feature be added to the graphs please? There is one for reports, but not for graphs. The graph limit is 2 years and since most are tested annually or biannually, the maximum interval is too short.
Not worth paying for
It does NOT calculate LDL. All measurement have to be entered manually.
It does not let you edit a previous entry.
This makes this app so basic that it would be just as easy just to keep my records in a notepad.
Waste of money.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iHealth Ventures LLC.
- 6.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © iHealth Ventures LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.