***App featured in AAA (American Automobile Association) Magazine***
*** FREE for a limited time! ***
iPhone/iPod app that keeps track of your Medical Emergency information I.C.E. ( info needed "In Case of Emergency").
It helps you organize personal medical information to keep track of your Medical Emergency contacts, Physician contacts, Insurance Information, your Allergies/reactions , your Medications, Medical conditions, Blood type, Vaccination / immunization records and other important medical data.
Information is useful for first responders, hospital personnel, paramedics and other emergency personnel responding to accidents, crimes and disasters. Emergency contact information is very useful to facilitate treatment during life-threatening situations.
*** Featured in AppStore > Health and Fitness > What's Hot ***
+++Accurate and Concise information in your app can possibly save your life+++.
Carry it around in your iPhone, iPod all the time for quick and easy reference and to keep on top of your emergency data.
* Easy and Intuitive interface for entering Medical Emergency Data
* Keep all your Emergency contact list in one place
* Can assist first responders in contacting family and friends in the event you're involved in an emergency
* Health Insurance Info, Blood-group and more..
* List of your Medications
* List of your Allergies
* Vaccination / immunization records. Add your immunization history for personal use and for healthcare providers, daycare, school, or camp entry requirements.
* Takes very little of your iPhone memory, extremely small database size.
* Convenient quick reference.
* Update it anytime - No need for printed Medical ID cards.
* Support for both Non-Metric (US) as well as Metric Systems.
***App featured in AAA (American Automobile Association) Magazine- (AAA Westways Magazine - March/April 2013 edition)
This app saves emergency medical information data.
Minor bug fix.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Regret the Purchase
Failed to work as advertised. Fails to save a copy of the wallpaper to the camera roll so there is no option to select anything that was supposed to have been created by the ICE app. I could have saved myself an hour of wasted time by just making my own. Great idea, unfortunately wasn’t able perform the one function I purchased it accomplish.
Disappearing Medical Data/Non-existent Support
Stay Away!!! Went to update immunization data. Years of history gone as were meds. Contacted support. Two weeks. Not even the courtesy of a response that they can’t help. They deserve no stars at all and should be removed from Apple store.
If purchased, the app offers emergency contact information on your lock screen, which I thought was a good idea. However, I can’t set up the banner. It simply doesn’t respond.
Also, when entering meds or medical conditions, most apps let you scroll down for common ones. Not for this app.
I tried to contact the developer, but seemingly you can’t do that either.
I would not recommend. There are better apps out there.
- iHealth Ventures LLC.
- 6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © iHealth Ventures LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Lock Screen Emergency Info $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.