Keep track of your Medical Emergency information on your iPhone.
ICE for iPhone keeps track of your Medical Emergency information I.C.E. ( info needed "In Case of Emergency").
It helps you organize personal medical information to keep track of your Medical Emergency contacts, Physician contacts, Insurance Information, your Allergies/reactions , your Medications, Medical conditions, Blood type, Vaccination / immunization records and other important medical data. Information is useful for hospital personnel.
In addition it is also very useful to paramedics and other emergency personnel responding to accidents, crimes and disasters.
+++Accurate and Concise information in your app can possibly save your life+++. Carry it around in your iPhone, iPod all the time for quick and easy reference and to keep on top of your emergency data.
* Easy and Intuitive interface for entering Medical Emergency Data
* Lock Screen emergency contact
* Keep all your Emergency contact list in one place
* Health Insurance Info, Blood-group and more..
* List of your Medications
* List of your Allergies
* Vaccination / immunization records. Add your immunization history for personal use and for healthcare providers, daycare, school, or camp entry requirements.
* Takes very little of your iPhone memory, extremely small database size.
* Convenient quick reference.
* Update it anytime - No need for printed Medical ID cards.
* Support for both Non-Metric (US) as well as Metric Systems.
This app saves emergency medical information and calculated data. For any issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your feedback and suggestions for improving our product.
For any issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions for improving our product.
Minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
This app is very buggy, so I tried to re-download it from my list of purchases on the App Store. It didn't even appear there. Also, the app requested much more access than it needed to do its function. So I wonder if the app is a scam.
Lock screen problem
I was also unable to get the lock screen function to work. Tired of waiting for a fix I"ll just delete the app and buy a different one that workd
I just updated the app and it says that you can put emergency contacts on the locked home screen but it won't let you do it. Other than that I like the app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- iHealth Ventures LLC.
- 5.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © iHealth Ventures LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.