Choral Director magazine is the leading publication for middle school and high school choral directors. Directors find a wealth of practical articles and profiles focusing on producing creative and educational performances, recruitment and retention, administration, travel, fundraising, and much more. CD provides the management information and tools to help build and strengthen their overall music program. CD reaches choral directors in middle schools and high schools across the United States, six times per year. There are also thousands of additional bonus copies circulated at the major music educator events throughout the year.
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
- Timeless Communications, Corp.
- 31.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Free Subscription
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.