JAZZed is an exciting publication created for jazz educators which provides practical, hands‐on information to help school and independent music educators teach jazz to high‐school and college students. Each issue features an in‐depth editorial profile on successful jazz educators and performers to highlight their approach to teaching and playing jazz, including performance methods, improvisation, repertoire, recording techniques, travel and festival opportunities, and so much more! Whether an educator is focused on small ensembles, big bands, soloists, or other groups, they will find a variety of helpful information and ideas in JAZZed. JAZZed debuted in 2006 and reaches jazz educators across the USA. JAZZed is published six times per year and focuses on a wealth of topics that are pertinent to the jazz educator. Thousands of additional copies are distributed at major music educator conferences and jazz conventions, including TMEA, MENC, Midwest Clinic, JEN, and many others!
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
- Timeless Communications, Corp.
- 31.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Free Subscription
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.