New! The Chronotek app is the all-in-one management tool for companies with off-site workers. Employees love it because they clock-in/out quickly, view job schedules, and track their hours. Supervisors can view live punch details and send “required read” messages to employees!
This tool raises the bar for outstanding management practices! This updated app allows Administrators & Supervisors to easily monitor daily workforce stats. The dashboard gives a quick overview of employees’ status: a flag will indicate if the clock-in/out was located “Not at Job” and if location tracking was denied by the employee. View no-show & late employees based on job schedules. Check actuals vs. schedules and help to control overtime. Filter by Zones to view data easily by department/group. Send “required read” text messages to employees. And there is much more…
POWERFUL FOR SUPS & ADMINS!
- Simple crew clock-in/out
- Send company announcements
- View employee’s GPS location at clock-in/out
- Know if employee is located “Not at Job”
- Send “required read” messages to employees
- Monitor live clock-in/out details
- Receive alerts for missed job schedules
- Receive alerts when employees at clock-in/out
- Add employees & jobs from the field
- Administrators can easily edit time cards
- View all job schedules and assigned employees
- View Time Card Summary dashboard
EASY FOR EMPLOYEES!
- Clock-in/out is quick!
- Jobs are suggested based on employee’s location
- Employees can view personal schedules
- Track personal time card hours by work week
- Send messages to Sups & Admins
The Chronotek app will not drain the battery life on your phone!
*This free app is available for customers of the Chronotek timekeeping system.
Since 1996 Chronotek has changed the lives of business owners by providing an efficient, proven way to control labor costs and increase customer satisfaction. We know the problems the service industry faces with labor being upwards of 50% of the cost of doing business.
CHRONOTEK ADMIN FEATURES:
- Cloud-based; no software/hardware needed
- Live data available 24/7
- Auto travel time cards using Google MapsTM
- Seamless QuickBooks API
- Payroll service export formats available
- Schedules for specific (or any) employee
- Lock shifts to prevent early clock-in/late out
- Budget Planner shows health of jobs
- Telephony option available/interchangeable
- Site phones track Caller ID locations
- Block unauthorized phone numbers
- GPS Location Tracking for all clock events
- Activity tracking (by Job)
- Prevent buddy-punching with voice recordings
- Message system (voice/text)
- Custom Prompts (data collection at clock-in/out)
- Variety of reports available (by job/employee)
- Overtime calculated for semi-monthly payroll
FOR OVER 20 YEARS…
Thousands of customers have trusted the Chronotek system for accurate timekeeping! Our system is used by every industry with a need to manage off-site workers: Construction, Janitorial/Building Maintenance, Pool Companies, Security Guards, Floral/Horticulture, Valet & Parking, Landscaping and Lawn Care, Maid Service, Retail Services, Property Management, Human & Social Services, Colleges, Snow Removal, Staffing Services, Home Healthcare and many more!
SMART TIME TRACKING!
Our clients trust us to help them take their business to a new level. Chronotek’s remarkable Support Team is available through calls, chats, emails, and webinars to deliver the ultimate, expert, personalized experience that each customer deserves.
Invaluable. Reliable. Efficient.
We are the timekeeping experts.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t add time sheets.
We should be able to add a time card in the app.
Other than that, the design is very “in your face”. A lot of info jammed into it, but it does the job for the most part.
If we could personalize it at least a little bit, like what info we want on the home screen and a drop down to the others (like the website) that would be all too convenient.
Alerts don’t show up since changing to T-Mobile
I have not received a single alert since changing to T-Mobile.
As an employee the app is good when it works. It constantly freezes and won’t let me clock in or open any of the screen icons. More often I have to delete the app then reinstall it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alpha Creative, LLC
- 46.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Alpha Creative, LLC