Cinema Time is the best movie tracker for iPhone and iPad. Easily and effortlessly you can track your favorite movies and discover new ones.
• Beautiful design, easily view all of the information you need about your favorite movies
• Trakt.tv sync
• View cast and crew information
• Organize your library with lists
• Notifications to remind you when movies release with options to customize
• View stats about your movie watching habits
• Import movies from iTunes, IMDB, TodoMovies, and Trakt
• Backup and export movie information
• Sync movies releases with your calendar
• iMessage app
• Search for movie information via Spotlight
• View upcoming movies
Get the latest news by following Cinema Time on these social media networks.
• Twitter - @Movie_App
To report a bug, ask a question or make a suggestion, please contact me within the app or via one of the above social media networks.
- Add support for iOS 14 widgets
- Add support for new collection audio formats
- Fix fetching collected movies that were unwatched from Trakt
- Fix collection info not fetching "audio" from Trakt
- Fix layout of selecting custom watch dates
- Fix crash during sync
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best movie tracking apps
I’ve had this app for a looong time and I do enjoy it. It works perfectly for tracking movies and the UI is definitely the best one I’ve seen between tracking apps. The lists are also a nice feature. However, it seems impossible to remove movies from lists. This has been super annoying cause I wanted to get rid of one movie that was in one list, but for some reason now I have it there 6 times. I can ignore this by just using a new list, but it seems like just letting us remove movies shouldn’t be a big feature request.
Great companion to Television Time
Cinema Time is a great app for tracking all the movies you watched or want to watch. Search or select the movie from Discover tab, add to a list, click check after watching it, then rate it.
It is hampered solely by Trakt API, a double edged sword that gives apps like Cinema Time and Television Time a platform independence but also a source of bane for endless syncing issue. Fortunately, syncing works okay most of the time. But be prepared for logging out of Trakt or even reinstalling the app periodically to resolve issues.
Back to Cinema Time... I’ve used many Trakt based tracking apps, many paid. And something about this developer’s app just clicked with me. Clean and modern UI. Hard working developer continuously updating and adapting latest iOS features. Always responding to questions.
The app just works the way I expect, minus aforementioned Trakt API which every other apps suffer from.
Crashes on launch
Update: deleting and reinstalling seems to have resolved whatever was going on. Works fine again.
Excellent movie tracker but recently only crashes on launch.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, sorry for the crash. Not sure what is going on. I'm working on some updates to fix various crash reports I've received though.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Maximilian Litteral
- 26.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2021 Maximilian Litteral
- In-App Purchases
- Small Tip $2.99
- Medium Tip $5.99
- Large Tip $11.99