Make a lasting impression on your audience with cinemagraphs, one of the most effective tools available in your digital marketing toolbox. Cinemask Pro makes creating cinemagraphs easy, and provides powerful editing tools to amaze your audience and create stunning marketing campaigns.
** What is a cinemagraph? **
Cinemagraphs are also known as "living photos". They are part image, part video, and can be used with stunning effect. The effect makes only a small area of a video play, while the rest remains static. They generally loop seamlessly and infinitely, making them ideal for embedding on the web.
** Why use cinemagraphs? **
We are naturally drawn to cinemagraphs, they catch our eye and make us think "hey wait, is this photo moving?!"
It is proven that cinemagraphs perform vastly better in marketing campaigns than traditional static images, with much improved engagement and click-through rates (CTR). Cinemagraphs aren't just for creatives and agencies looking for the wow factor - they can also be embedded on any website, or posted to your social media feeds to really impress your fans and followers.
** Features **
- 4K video support
- High frame-rate video support
- Bounce/ping-pong loop option
- Seamless cross-fade transition option
- Choose number of loops in your video export
- Export as GIF or video (MP4) with a variety of options
- Live preview let's you see your cinemagraph come to life as you draw
- Control brush size, opacity and hardness
- Zoom in up to 50x for control over the intricate details
- Trim original video to any length, no limit on length
- Support for OSX Mojave
- Minor bugfixes and stabilisation improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I wasn’t able to draw
I wasn’t able to draw. When you click on the area you want to draw you can’t highlight it.
Waist of money.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about the trouble! This issue occurs on OSX El Capitan (10.11) which is not supported by this application. The latest version will prevent installation on non-supported versions of OSX.
The developer, Firecannon Pty Ltd, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.