circle affinity is a love letter to circles. a circular platformer about the beauty and joy of infinitely running around in circles.
with a control scheme that's definitely not confusing at all, navigate your character through a series of circular hazards. bring circles to a forgotten circle, and uncover a circle hidden deep beneath the circles.
• pretty fun gameplay (it's all right)
• 60 color palettes to unlock (with circles)
• there are some ads and iap (i'm sorry)
• no filler - a veritable infinity of meticulously handcrafted circles
• 3 circular game modes
• 3 circular challenge modes (epilepsy warning)
• 11 original & remix tracks from jack+jim (they're good)
• also there are leaderboards
• and some achievements
a circa infinity experience by kenny sun
with music by jack+jim fay
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Difficult game, but addictive
Great psychadelic gameboy style graphics mixed with a fun soundtrack. While it is similar to Super Hexagon I feel there is more substance to this game, plus I can get a lot further in this than I can in Hexagon. The ads are also not that annoying, and the unlock no ads IAP is fairly cheap. I'd also say check out Circa Infinity which is by the same developer.
After beating Circa Infinity, i lamented that it how legendary a game that was it was still a finite experience despite the title (that is, it's an adventure puzzle game with a final boss and ending). Now comes Circa Affinity, a truly infinite game (that is, an endless runner). I'm hooked. My recommendation: buy Circa Infinity if you like this free game, and also buy the No Ad DLC for this one if you like it (don't accidentally buy the unlock-everything DLC- it's more fun to be able to unlock stuff).
10/10 in my opinion
Some things to address:
- No jump scares as said in some other reviews! I have played this game a lot recently and have yet to come across one. Yes the game can have a bit of a creepy factor sometimes but not even enough to class it as a horror game as some other people claim it to be.
- Very unique gameplay and ideas
-Controls are simple and polished perfectly
- Endless arcade like game. (A point system is in the game unlike some reviews that state it's not)
- Paid app like quality for free
- Addicting and overall very fun
Overall I would highly recommend this game to anyone wanting a good and unique platformer like game!
Review made by an Experienced mobile gamer
The developer, Kenny Sun, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kenny Sun
- 46.6 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 5.1.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Kenny Sun
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all Game Modes and Color Schemes $2.99
- Remove Ads. 2x O's $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.