Circle Medical is a primary care clinic with providers over video. Establish an ongoing relationship with a
primary care provider for your general physical and mental health, preventive care, medications,
referrals and treatment of chronic conditions — in addition to urgent issues that come up.
Save vitals gathered by your provider during visits directly into the Health app and have them become a part of your personal record.
Currently available in 36 states (AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, ME, MI, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OK, PA, RI, TN, TX, UT, VT, WV, WY) and accepting most insurance plans, there's no membership fee.
Circle Medical is a UCSF Health affiliate.
What you can do:
• COVID-19 assessments
• Annual physicals/wellness exams
• Chronic disease management
• Sexual health consultations and screenings
• Sickness or injury visits
• Blood tests
Insurance we accept:
• Anthem Blue Cross
• Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Blue Shield of California
• Health Net
If you don't have insurance self-pay is $100 for a video visit.
Disclaimer: All medical services are provided by an independent physician group.
This version further enhances the checkin experience!
- When you launch the app, you will now be seeing a checkin reminder for your appointment. Quickly and conveniently finish up the checkin process so that your appointment runs smoothly!
- The microphone and camera permissions are also part of the checkin so that you can jump to the video calls with our providers without any delays.
- Performance improvements; app now launches a lot faster.
Ratings and Reviews
Mostly good, except for chat
The app is easy enough to use and navigate in, but the chat could use some work.
Right now, all conversations with any doctors you’ve seen are merged into the same thread, along with any conversations with non-doctor staff. So 1) you can’t message individual doctors and 2) non-doctor staff can read messages that are intended for doctors. That’s a major privacy violation.
Very fast and helpful
I needed a Covid-19 test in a hurry because my oral surgeon required one before extracting a tooth (the toothache had been going on for weeks and was diagnosed as a vertical root fracture — no cure except extraction, apparently). I could not get a test anywhere within two weeks until I found Circle, and after a same-day video interview I was able to schedule the test for the following day. I did not encounter any of the app issues noted in other reviews, and everything could not have gone more smoothly. Circle is affiliated with UCSF, which is my primary care provider, so that was great as well.
Thank you Circle Medical for making it easy to keep my health a priority! I typically am stressed going to the doctor - trying to make sure I cover all my questions in the average 10-15 minutes they give, missing work, and trying to take care of my kids. Having Circle Medical come to me in the comfort of my own home allowed me to focus on me. It really is a game changer! I didn't have to worry about exposing my kids to those sick in the waiting room and all of this was covered by my insurance. The doctor was professional, thorough, and is now our primary doctor. I highly recommend Circle Medical- health care that makes sense!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Circle Medical Technologies Inc.
- 125.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Circle Medical Technologies, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.