Praised as a “new model for primary care,” One Medical Group is reinventing the doctor’s office. One Medical’s mobile app makes it easy to get care and manage your health wherever you are. On the go and need to schedule an appointment with your doctor or find the nearest office? Or maybe you just want to request treatment for a common issue? The doctor’s office is now available at your fingertips.
This application includes popular features such as:
• Appointment booking.
• Messaging with your provider team.
• Video visits 24/7.
• Treat Me Now - One Medical providers will review your medical information and send prescriptions to your pharmacy or schedule testing for common issues directly from the app. Treat Me Now conditions include Skin Issues, Cold and Flu, Seasonal Allergies, UTIs, and Yeast Infections.
• Prescription renewals.
• View your basic health record including vaccines, medications, and allergies.
• Office locator & directions.
• Apple Health integration. For experimentation only, not available to members at this time.
To access your medical information, you will need to be a member of One Medical. Join today at www.onemedical.com
About One Medical
One Medical Group offers a modern health care experience designed around your needs.
We’re a member-supported, paperless primary care practice with locations nationwide. We offer our members convenient, high quality care from trusted physicians and a system that actually works.
Some of the benefits we offer include:
• Same-day appointments
• Longer, more personal visits that start on time
• Email access to your physician
• Access to some of the region’s best specialists
• Online health tools including prescription renewal
• Most major PPO and HMO plans accepted
• All for less than $200 / year
To learn more or join our group, find us at www.onemedical.com.
• Minor bug fixes and improvements
If you're enjoying using the app, please leave us a review!
Having problems with the app or have suggestions to make it better? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Could be a great app, but has very frustrating bugs
In general, the One Medical app is a great way to quickly communicate with my medical provider. But there are two super frustrating bugs I hope the team could fix. One, the app frequently deletes draft messages when you switch to another app. If you’re writing a message with long prescription names answering detailed questions from your medical provider, then lose everything, it’s brutal. Secondly, the app disabled basic copy and paste when you’re writing messages. So don’t bother trying to compose messages in another app to avoid losing your data. You won’t be able to share that information with your medical provider. Please fix these minor bugs, One Medical team, and your otherwise great app will be wonderful for your patients. Thanks!
Everything I want out of a medical app and more
Makes it extremely easy to get medical care, and my health has improved because of it. Doctor appointments are such a logistical hassle that I used to put them off as long as possible. I now get care for many more things, much sooner, much quicker, and with much less stress. OneMedical has a range of ultra-convenient options: resources to read, questionnaires to get you quick help on common problems, professionals accessible by video calls with short wait times (apparently 5 minutes was an “unusually long wait time”), and super simple ways to schedule in-person exams and lab work. The app is also beautifully designed and easy to navigate.
Tapping on the wrong button could cost $380
During the pandemic, almost everything is virtual. I didn’t realize that scheduling a remote visit and seeking the video chat option were different services since in both instances, I’m speaking to a medical professional and the app doesn’t make the distinction very clear.
Make sure you click on the video chat option first if seeking remote help, which is free rather than scheduling a remote visit. Scheduling a remote visit for simple medical device/prescription refill could cost hundreds of dollars, which was the case for me. One medical should make this difference much clearer. It’s the most expensive mistake I’ve made due to a lack of clarity in the product.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- One Medical Group, Inc.
- 220.5 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2012-2021 1Life Healthcare, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.