Join millions of players worldwide as you build your village, raise a clan, and compete in epic Clan Wars!
Mustachioed Barbarians, fire wielding Wizards, and other unique troops are waiting for you! Enter the world of Clash!
Introducing Clan Capital, our biggest feature ever!
● Build the Clan Capital, a huge mountain fortress above the clouds, together with your clanmates.
● Battle against enemy Capitals during Raid Weekends. Work together as a Clan to complete Raids and earn great rewards.
● Use Raid Medals in the new Trader or to add reinforcements to your own Clan Castle.
● Join a Clan of fellow players or start your own and invite friends.
● Fight in Clan Wars as a team against millions of active players across the globe.
● Test your skills in the competitive Clan War Leagues and prove you’re the best.
● Forge alliances, work together with your Clan in Clan Games to earn valuable Magic items.
● Plan your unique battle strategy with countless combinations of Spells, Troops, and Heroes!
● Compete with the best players from around the world and rise to the top of the Leaderboard in Legend League.
● Collect resources and steal loot from other players to upgrade your own Village and turn it into a stronghold.
● Defend against enemy attacks with a multitude of Towers, Cannons, Bombs, Traps, Mortars, and Walls.
● Unlock epic Heroes like the Barbarian King, Archer Queen, Grand Warden, Royal Champion, and Battle Machine.
● Research upgrades in your Laboratory to make your Troops, Spells, and Siege Machines even more powerful.
● Create your own custom PVP experiences through Friendly Challenges, Friendly Wars, and special live events.
● Watch Clanmates attack and defend in real-time as a spectator or check out the video replays.
● Fight against the Goblin King in a single player campaign mode through the realm.
● Learn new tactics and experiment with your army and Clan Castle troops in Practice Mode.
● Journey to the Builder Base and discover new buildings and characters in a mysterious world.
● Turn your Builder Base into an unbeatable fortress and defeat rival players in Versus Battles.
● Collect exclusive Hero Skins and Sceneries to customize your Village.
What are you waiting for, Chief? Join the action today.
A network connection is also required.
Player Reviews: Clash of Clans proudly announces over one million five star reviews on the App Store.
If you have fun playing Clash of Clans, you may also enjoy other Supercell games like Clash Royale, Brawl Stars, Boom Beach, and Hay Day. Make sure to check those out!
Support: Chief, are you having problems? Visit https://help.supercellsupport.com/clash-of-clans/en/index.html or http://supr.cl/ClashForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service: http://www.supercell.net/terms-of-service/
Parent’s Guide: http://www.supercell.net/parents
Various minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Battle Machine AI needs work
The game is fine and i’ve been playing it for years but never really payed much attention to the builder base until recently. I was so excited to finally get the battle machine and use it in my attacks until i started noticing the really bad targeting it has. I tried using funneling strategies to try to get the battle machine to attack where i want it to go, but it will choose to go towards the most useless buildings every time. I try to funnel it to go directly for the builder hall, all other buildings are destroyed, the path is clear, but it decides to go for the army camp way in the other side of the base instead. The most apparent problem it has is that it will target the guard post troops even if they are way out of range. If anything, the regular troops like barbarians and archers should be the ones to target them while the battle machine does the damage, but it’s the other way around. Even if the guard post troops are way inside the base and the builder hall is right in front of the battle machine, it will still go for the troops and die immediately because it’s surrounded by literally every defense, and the attack just goes downhill from there. A similar thing happens with the archer queen since it’s a ranged hero but it’s not as bad as the battle machine. It’s pretty much useless most of the time. If that could just get fixed, attacks would be much more successful.
Clash of clans idea/ general thoughts
The game is great for people that were starting before, but now it feels impossible to start from scratch. Each tower upgrades are decently timed from the beginning 2-3 days important town halls 7-14 days each upgrade. The problem I have as a experienced player in this game is the boundaries. I have played this game for couple years and I have gotten almost everything maxed or was before the jungle update. The problem I faced was many bases felt copy paste or generic. The gameplay I though was fun became something that you check on upgrade wait a week play again get loot rinse and repeat. I do have ideas how they can fix this problem and add possibly better content for the game. Earlier when play the tutorial they bring in campaign and goblins attacking you. Instead Clash of clans could evolve this idea. They could implement possibly a in game waves simulator. This is where goblins or other troops will attack each wave and the player can gain gold or elixer to boost/ upgrade troops in this game mode. They can also add in skins or other customization for the town hall making it look more fun and authentic. This idea is based off similar games like: “they are billions”, dota, and other strategies tower defense games. The reason I am adding this idea is so there is more then just upgrade and move towers around to win trophies. Hope this review helps. Really like playing this game.
It’s good but a bad flaw
I love playing coc because it’s fun and addicting thus the rating but because it’s not a 4 star or 5star rating is because of supercell banning me for no reason so what happened was me and my dad started playing coc again and I got up to a town hall 5 and he was a town hall three and I didn’t know you could recover a lost account then my dad found out how to get his old account back he was a town hall 12 and so he just gave them what the town hall level was and the name of the base the clan his name and the tag and he got his account back so I wanted to get my old account back too and for two days supercell support asked for information such as what phone type the account was on and the name and clan etc me and my dad were in the same exact clan and after they ask one more time in the morning for some info they banned me due to an account phishing attempt supercell support had no reason to ban me and the only reason I can think of is because of the lack of information since it was a year or two ago and the fact that my town hall 5 had progress which is no where near enough evidence to ban me for 31 days and so if supercell support doesn’t help unban me then I will lose a lot of respect for the game and being worried if I will lose my account because I didn’t get a warning or was banned for 31 days will ruin this game for me that’s all I wanted to say and I hope supercell helps and I can change my review and fix this mess
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Supercell Oy
- 509.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012-2022 Supercell
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of Gems $4.99
- Bag of Gems $9.99
- Sack of Gems $19.99
- Gold Pass $4.99
- Pocketful of Gems $0.99
- Resource Pack $0.99
- Special Offer $9.99
- Box of Gems $49.99
- Special Offer $2.99
- Chest of Gems $99.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.