Watch thousands of classic movies and TV shows recommended just for you. From classic horror to timeless dramas to cartoons and family-friendly entertainment for the kids, Classix has something for everyone!
Sign up for Classix Premium and get access to premium content. No hidden fees or recurring subscription costs, just a one-time in-app purchase.
How does Classix work?
• Browse selected titles by our editors or search for your favorites.
• The more you watch, the better Classix gets to know you, recommending TV shows and movies that you’re guaranteed to enjoy.
• Save favorites to your list and continue watching across devices.
• Instantly stream on all iOS devices.
• Supports SIRI search, iOS Spotlight and TV App
• Support for iOS 13
• Stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Just needs subtitles
I love this app. I use it on my iPhone, iPad, and my fireTV. I love that if I put on one movie and finish it, it’ll roll over to the next one in that section. I’ve watched tons of movies I might not have originally chosen that way and loved them. The only thing it needs is subtitles. I watch at work sometimes, and I need the volume to be quiet so it doesn’t distract people around me. Subtitles would be super helpful for this.
Almost perfect. One suggestion
I paid to access the entire content and have beeen overwhelmed with the content. So many choices! I love it. Especially the classic cartoons.
An Autoplay feature for the cartoons and television shows would really improve the experience. I connect my phone with HDMI to the tv so I can see the shows on there. The cartoons are often 7 mins in length so getting up to play the next episode manually is a throwback to the days before we had tv remotes. It gets quite annoying.
An autoplay feature would in essence make the app flawless.
I love the idea of this app! Classic TV shows and movies are about the only thing I care about watching. But the app just doesn’t work right. I use Chromecast to watch shows on my TV and while the app says you can cast, half the time it doesn’t work. It will start casting a show that I haven’t chosen, and won’t stop. Then I have to close the app and reopen it to try to get it to cast what I want to watch. I’m not impressed. It needs some work although the idea is good. In addition, several of the shows I’ve tried to watch are very poor quality. In fact the sound was so bad you couldn’t even understand them. I paid the $2.99, which I would do again, if it worked. But right now I feel like I’ve been ripped off.
- Brian Coleman
- 26.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Brian Coleman
- In-App Purchases
- Classix Premium $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.