Classlist allows you to tap into the support of the school gate wherever you are. It’s an inclusive and secure way to communicate with all the parents at your child’s school, helping parents connect and be there for each other. Join your class group on Classlist today.
**Used by hundreds of thousands of parents, in over 2500 UK schools and 30 countries**
**Parents share information, exchange help and make family friends on our secure platform built for school communities**
**Recent award-winner at the world’s biggest education technology event**
- Can’t remember a mum or dad’s name? Look it up quickly on the contacts list.
- Need a copy of that lost homework sheet? Post to your class or year group to see if someone can help.
- Find a trusted recommendation. Ask other parents on the Marketplace.
- Meet up & make new friends. Organise a parent meetup or children’s playdate, even if you don't know everyone's contact details.
- Send free, secure messages to other parents via the app.
- Stay in control of your contact details. You decide exactly which contact details you wish to share.
- Send your own messages to parents. Your PTA can contact parents without having to bother the school office.
- Selling tickets for the quiz night? Send invites & tickets for events. Let parents know how they can help & take payment online.
- All the class groups in one place. Parents are automatically added to their class group when they sign up.
"Classlist is working really well for our PTA; the parents are on board, the platform is simple to use and all the brilliant features of Classlist have really breathed some new energy into our parent community” — Emily Price, Chair, Friends of St Mary's, Twickenham
A TRUSTED, SAFE COMMUNITY
Classlist provides a trusted & secure platform built for school communities. Every school has its own private site. Parents are verified before they can join. Entirely GDPR compliant & ICO certified.
“We are really liking Classlist. It’s different to social media because it’s well controlled.” —
Josephine Marsh, Head Teacher, St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, Chalfont, UK
Download the app to join your school’s Classlist site.
We love hearing from the parents who are using Classlist. If you need some help or would like to send us some feedback, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parents now get helpful reminders before events and to remember to RSVP.
- Bug fix for admins experiencing problems switching from the admin side to the parent side.
Ratings and Reviews
Unfortunately my daughters school had to switch to this app because of privacy laws in Europe. We went from Facebook to Classlist. What a major step down. The app is horrible. Nothing about it is user friendly. No ability to search for older posts, notifications don’t work right, app won’t even update to the latest version. And anytime our admin tries to contact them she basically gets blown off. Really wish we didn’t have to use it, or they cared about making it better.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. Please contact us at our helpdesk at email@example.com and we can investigate the update issue for you, if you are still having it. We are super responsive to requests for help on our support desk. This is also the best place for your Admin to get support. We are talking with Admins everyday to help them make the most of their Classlist. We have been considering a search for posts so that’s useful feedback, thanks.
Great way to communicate with other parents and to raise money.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.