Cloud-based classroom instruction, online safety, and IT management for schools worldwide
Designed for use within schools and other educational institutions, this Student app for iOS is for use with classroom.cloud, the easy breezy, low-cost, cloud-based IT management, online safety and teaching platform for schools.
classroom.cloud is a teacher’s dream come true. Incredibly easy to use, it provides a range of teaching tools that can flex to any learning environment – both in school and with remote learners. From real-time instruction and assessment tools, to boosting collaboration and support, as well as helping manage online behavior – it has it all!
With the optional online safety toolkit, selected staff can monitor online activity, identify students at risk, and spot concerning trends.
And, with its range of IT management tools, school techs can manage teacher and student devices centrally, as well as see at a glance how your technology is being used and how to maximize it – saving you a bunch of time and money!
Once your school has registered online with classroom.cloud, the app can be easily deployed by the IT team to student iPads (iOS 11 and above), enabling teachers to connect instantly and securely to the devices from the cloud-based Teacher console and allowing school techs to deliver instant remote support and device management.
• Choice of flexible connection methods – connect to a pre-defined group of student devices, a specified list of device or student names, or on the fly using a Class Code.
• Easily monitor students’ internet use via crystal-clear thumbnails. You can even zoom in using Watch/View Mode to take a closer look at activity on a single student device, grabbing a real-time screenshot of the student's screen at the same time, if required.
• Broadcast the teacher’s screen and audio to connected student devices to help show/talk them through explanations and lesson activities.
• Lock students’ screens in a single click to gain attention.
• Present students with the lesson objectives and their expected learning outcomes.
• Chat, send a message, and support your students via help requests – without their peers knowing.
• Get a feel for students’ understanding of the topic you have just taught them by sending out a quick survey for them to respond to.
• See details of the websites that students are currently viewing to check they are focused on the task at hand.
• Restrict internet use by employing ‘approved’ and ‘restricted’ website lists during the lesson.
• Save yourself a heap of time by launching a website on the students’ devices.
• Recognize good work or behaviour by assigning Rewards to students during the lesson.
• Retrieve a real-time view of the hardware and software installed on each student device.
• Monitor internet usage.
• Send instant notifications to student iPads.
Online Safety Tools:
• Keyword monitoring - alerts nominated staff when students type or search for any terms that match with those in the classroom.cloud keyword database – providing internet safety indicators for self-harm, bullying, sexual and criminal exploitation, and much more. Language packs are included to ensure your school can monitor concerning activity in students’ first languages.
• Report a concern - students who feel vulnerable can use the app to 'report concerns' directly and discreetly to the online safety team.
• Online resources - gives students instant access to a list of relevant online agencies should they want to seek external help with a particular problem or concern.
The innovation behind classroom.cloud comes from NetSupport, the trusted developer of effective classroom management tools for schools for more than 35 years.
* Support for the latest keyword libraries including the new Ukrainian language pack.
* Resolved an issue where dark mode would not display Report Concern text.
* Resolved an issue where live student requests for help would be deleted at the teacher console if the iPad disconnected from the teacher.
* Resolved an issue where lock device commands sent by the teacher would not be recognized if the iPad currently had other classroom.cloud features in use.
* Resolved an issue where devices in a locked state remained locked when the teacher starts a chat session.
* Resolved an issue where submitted student concerns were being duplicated in the web portal.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NetSupport Ltd
- 17.9 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2023 NetSupport Limited