Beautiful, powerful, setlist metronome with multiple visual modes and a standalone Apple Watch app. Animated beat numbers, fullscreen flash, traditional pendulum, standalone Apple Watch app with haptic or audio and an iPhone remote control -- Click gives you what you need for practice and performance, and then gets out of your way so you can focus on what's most important, making great music! Turn on the NUMBER DISPLAY to help you count out a complicated phrasing or that odd time signature. Use the FULLSCREEN FLASH for watching out of the corner of your eye on your music stand. Or use the PENDULUM mode for a more classic feel. Wide tempo range, beat subdivisions, a variety of time signatures, multiple sound types, and a fullscreen mode for total focus make Click a powerful but easy to use solution for practice and performance. And, use the new setlists feature to save it all and recall your presets instantly!
• Save presets for your next gig and stay on tempo and stress-free all night!
• Dial in your favorite practice routines.
• Fullscreen mode gives you the same large, easy-to-see visualization that Click is known for and combines it with the ability to switch quickly between preset songs.
APPLE WATCH APP
• Standalone metronome, with audio or haptic, for a quick tempo reference, even when your iPhone isn't nearby. Audio can also play indefinitely in the background on supported devices/iOS versions. Includes Tap Tempo feature, so can also use it to quickly find the tempo of any song.
• Use remote control mode to control play/stop and tempo settings for Click on your iPhone
MULTIPLE VISUAL MODES
• Large Beat Numbers
• Fullscreen Flash
• Traditional "Pendulum" style, with or without beat numbering
• Tempo from 10 to 400 BPM
• 21 different time signatures
• Subdivide beats: Eighths, Triplets, Shuffles, Sixteenths in various patterns
• Woodblock, Clave, Beep, and Cowbell sounds
• Tap Tempo
• Downbeat flash option
• Downbeat accent option
• Change subdivision volume for a more musical sound
• Fullscreen mode: set your tempo, time signature, etc., then close the controls for easier viewing and total focus
• Easily operate the metronome and all controls with one hand, even on large screen devices
If you like Click and find it a useful tool, please consider leaving a review or rating on the App Store. It means a lot to me and helps others find the app as well!
Feel free to contact me with questions or comments. I'd love to hear from you!
• Added Previous/Next Song buttons for controlling setlists from the Apple Watch App.
Setlists for Click are here!!
• Save presets for your upcoming gigs.
• Keep track of your favorite practice routines.
• Once everything is dialed in just how you like it, go fullscreen and easily switch between songs, all while keeping the same great, large and flexible visual feedback that Click has always offered.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
*If you like Click and are enjoying the new improvements, please consider leaving a rating or review on the App Store. It helps a lot! *
Ratings and Reviews
Simply the best
Click is the best iOS metronome app. It's feature-rich, yet presents a simple and clean interface.
I have just two notes: First, a metronome clicks when the beam passes through vertical, not at the ends of the swing as Click depicts.
Second, I'd appreciate beat subdivisions for half note and hole note. Yes, I know that I can just set the rate to half or quarter speed, but it's fiddly or impossible to hit the exact number. Yet, half and hole subdivisions are useful when mastering a piece and weaning oneself off the metronome for performance.
Clean and clever display, easy to pick up and use
I needed a metronome on my watch to give time to the accompanist for an audition. This nailed it! The phone app is brilliant too! Tap out the beat and it will tell you the tempo. Very easy wheel to set all your specifics and clear display of the beats, with/ without a flash or metronome swing. Thank you for making this. Definitely sharing with others.
Developer Response ,
That's an amazing story!! I'm so glad Click came through for you when you needed it. Thanks for leaving a great review and for sharing the app too!! --Ryan
Best Metronome App I’ve found
Great for live performances! Very clean and easy to use interface. The developers were smart enough to make a big target for starting and stopping the metronome. Playlists are easy but I wish you could add songs to a library and then assign them to multiple playlists.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.