Clinked offers customisable and secure client portals for businesses in the cloud. Easily interact with internal and external teams, clients and external stakeholders; capture and share information, collaborate on projects and communicate in real-time.
Use this app to:
• Get notified about content updates, mentions and other activity which is related to you. You can always view list of unread notifications at any time.
• View, download, comment, search, organize, manage and upload files to the cloud. You can upload an existing file from your phone and share instantly.
• View and comment your group notes or pages.
• View and manage your group tasks. Assign tasks to users and track status changes.
• View your group activity stream and keep track of what is happening.
• Use chat to communicate with your team instantly (Excluding Starter package customers)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Has Potential But Needs a Task Aggregate
It is a nice app that is receiving regular updates. To be amazing it needs a main dashboard to manage all aggregate tasks from across all groups. It would be really hard to use this to manage daily tasks from if someone has multiple groups they are part of.
Good Viewer App
This app is good for keeping yourself in the loop of any clinked groups you may be in. The only reason I dropped it a star is because I would like to see more of the features of the site implemented on iOS - like being able to add files, and if it is already capable of that, making it more obvious. Also, I didn't see any settings or ability to set up/manage push notifications. Hopefully, we will see that on a later release.
Good start but....
I would think that the purpose of a Clinked app would be to let you know via a notification or other that someone has replied, assigned, or done something that you need to respond to. I cannot find any notification feature.
Also, the interface makes you have to hunt/peck to hard to find any way to do much more than simply read what someone post from the website. Not much entry/edit capability.
Collaborating only works when it's timely, active, and involved. This app CURRENTLY does not seem to do much more than allow you to login and view. That's about it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.