Access your closet on the go! Plan ahead and create outfits for events and day to day life. Use the calendar to keep track of WHAT you wore WHEN and WHERE. Prepare a packing list for your next trip from anywhere! Share your outfit with friends before heading out to prevent "double vision" ;)
Closet+ is a beautiful, feature-packed style assistant with unmatched functionality.
• Import your clothing quickly with the bulk-import feature.
• Organize your clothing into categories/subcategories, outfits, and favorites.
• Track when items and outfits were last worn, their price, and their cost-per-wear.
• Tag clothing by color, in need of mending/altering/dry cleaning, or by anything to suite your tagging needs.
• Plan what to wear ahead of time by adding your items and outfits to the built-in calendar.
• Access all of your favorite items and outfits in one super convenient location.
• Create packing lists before upcoming trips so you don't find yourself scrambling at the last minute.
• Multiple Closets! Great for fashion stylists, people who have their clothing in multiple locations, or even people who wish to separate their clothing by season or any other way.
• Share your style with the world using Facebook, Twitter, or email.
• Backup with the built-in backup and restore tools to keep your data safe if something goes wrong with your device.
• Themes! Customize the look of Closet+ to match your tastes.
Keep up to date:
Twitter ~ http://twitter.com/closetapp
Facebook ~ http://facebook.com/closetapp
• iOS 9 Support.
• iPhone 6/6S/6+/6S+ Support (Finally).
• New Sharing section which can be found in the main menu. Quickly share what you're wearing today (#TodayImWearing), which will post what's on your calendar for today. Or share any item or outfit you wish with various social networks.
• You can now zoom in on item photos. Tap the photo to enter fullscreen mode, then pinch or double-tap to zoom in and out. Single tap to exit.
• When dragging items and outfits around to rearrange them you can now move to the top and bottom of the screen to scroll around before dropping.
• When creating items and outfits you can now add them to the calendar right from the details screen.
• When viewing items and outfits in the calendar you can now navigate to the next/previous ones.
• Category cells now display the total number of items/outfits in that category as well as those in any subcategories.
• The "Uncategorized" cells in the clothing section will now only show if uncategorized content exists.
• Minor refinements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I started adding my clothes to the app, but halfway through adding things and a ton of work and hassle later, I was told I had to purchase the full app if I wanted to download more clothes. I would have loved this app a whole lot more if I didn't have to purchase it. I know companies need to make money, but I appreciate when good closet apps are free. Not to mention, it wasted a good amount of my time to log all my clothes in.
Love this app
One of my most useful apps. Simple, inexpensive, never failed me, keeps me organized. You can have several closets, which i find really useful so i know where my clothes are.
As I don’t have much space in my closet, i am forced to separate winter and summer warderobe, so having an app where i have pictures of all my clothes is a lifesaver.
I like it that i added my own categories and there was nothing preset.
Of course, it will take time to take pics of all your clothes. I’ve done this 4 years ago and now just keep up with it. When i buy something new, i take a pic immediately and put it in the app. As soon as i give something away, i delete it, etc.
I back up regularly. Wish there was a website version, or a Mac app, but love this anyway.
Could be greatttt!
I paid the full price. And I’m a little sad that it’s not as responsive and intuitive as I expected. When I delete an item in 1 category, it would be deleted in all category, or I have to do some tricky things and select item, then remove it from category. That’s just too much hassle, for a 5.99$ app.
Also, when I create subcategories, the items would be added to that subcategory, but it would still stay in the main catagory, and it created basically a duplicate in the subcategory. THIS EATS UP SO MUCH DATA. The app suppose to work for me, not me working around for me.
I really like the idea of organizing and planning my outfits, especially now I’m trying to upgrade the quality of my items. Please fix these problems. I use it everyday, and it’s fun to plan my clothes. Just make it a more fluid experience to use. Pls pls pls
- MY STATIC SELF Ltd.
- 6.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2009 MY STATIC SELF Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
- Everything Forever $5.99
- Multiple Closets $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.