Version 5.0.5 brings you the following new features:
• Fixed a problem where multi camera monitoring did not work for some people.
Version 5.0.4 brings you the following new features:
• Fixed a problem where connectivity between devices and to unlimited range may break after the app gets interrupted by alarm, incoming phone call, or another app when running in the background, or with the device screen off.
Version 5.0.3 brings you the following new features:
• Increased low light video brightness and quality.
• Fixed a problem where Mute for 5min did not work on push notifications.
• Fixed a problem where push notifications were not delivered to freshly installed parent units.
• Show connection type indicators on Select Baby Unit and Connecting screens to indicate how is Parent Unit connecting to the Baby Unit.
• Improved interoperability between Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Unlimited Range in cases where all are available.
• Show when Unlimited Range is not available because internet is not working or the app is not allowed to use mobile data.
Version 5.0.2 brings you the following new features:
• Fixed a problem where unlimited range may fail to activate for some users.
• Improved low light camera performance.
• Fixed a problem where music playback volume may increase to maximum under certain circumstances.
Version 5.0.1 brings you the following new features:
• Enabled multi camera monitoring on iPads running iOS 9.
• Improved low light camera performance.
• Fixed connection warning sound, it is again as smooth as it should be.
• Improved connection stability and video streaming performance on older devices.
Version 5.0 brings you the following new features:
• Zoom in on live video by double tapping or pinching to see all the details.
• Added compatibility with other platforms.
• Enhanced multi camera monitoring. Watch up to three baby cameras from iPhone, and four from iPad.
• Improved support for iPad multitasking.
• Added support for Siri Shortcuts.
• Improved support for simultaneous use of Baby Monitor while listening to music, podcasts, or audio books.
Thank you for using Cloud Baby Monitor.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, issues, or suggestions. Your feedback is always welcome.
Ratings and Reviews
After 4 years with this app, it works perfectly every time.
We have used this since our daughter was a baby. It has worked better than any baby monitor out there. With the ability to connect WiFi, cell, or Bluetooth, it worked no matter where we were. When one connection fails it automatically finds the next possible connection. My daughter is four now, and we still still use it to monitor her when she is playing upstairs in her room and we are downstairs cooking. The fact that it has an Apple TV app comes in handy when we have company and the kids are upstairs playing and the are downstairs. We can see all of the shenanigans going on. The battery drain is great if you have it on just audio and even better if you are viewing it on an Apple Watch. Yes! You can do that. We have have even used it on a cruise ship where the Kidd have their own room and we are next door. The Bluetooth connection doesn’t skip a beat as long as it is in range. In my opinion, this by far the best app ever made. It does what it suppose to do every time and works anywhere with internet or without. This app keeps impressing me every time we find a new purpose for it, it comes through every time.
It’s also good as a Senior monitor, not just for babies
With his permission, and without the video, just using the audio, we are using this to keep tabs on my 91 year old dad, who lives with us, but in his own separate space. We were actively connecting regularly, off and on throughout the day, until the last couple of weeks. He’s taken a bit of a turn for the worse, so we’ve had it connected with at least one of our devices 24/7 since that time. In the past couple of weeks, he’s fallen several times, and this app been extremely good to have, because all he has had to do was call out, and we could run to help him up. It’s such a nice app to have, far better than the call for help button on his cell phone with which he would have to get the phone out of his pocket, open it, and press that call for help button. With this app, all he has to do is call out, and we’re there lickety split. So good for our peace of mind, and for his as well.
From time to time, there might be a glitch, thus the 4 stars. Nothing too serious, and in one case, the resolution for it was just the latest update, which came at the same time the glitch happened. If I could do 4 1/2 or 4 3/4 stars I would, as 4 stars seems too little, but overall, it’s been a lifesaver, perhaps even literally.
My husband and I bought this app after a failed attempt to use the traditional walkie-talkie style baby monitors. We have used it from the moment we brought our daughter home. It allows you to see your child like using Facetime or Skype and you can speak to them. We love the sounds and lullaby’s on it as well. It’s especially useful that you can change the volume and turn the sound on or off from your end of the monitor. It had been user friendly even for someone who lacks technology know-how, like myself. Now that our little one has learned how to crawl out of her crib, we are using this app to catch her before she can crawl out. We can calmly discipline her through the monitor.
Our only problem with the app is that once you turn on the music or adjust the light on the receiving end of the monitor, the adjuster graphic stays up so that some of the video is blocked. It would be nice if it went away or you could click it away or something. But it’s not that big of a deal.
If you have a couple of Apple devices and a baby, then I highly recommend this app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.