Let your iPhone run Google Contacts, right now!
Google Contacts is the default address book provider for all of Google software and devices (Gmail, Phones, etc.).
(The website of Google Contacts: https://contacts.google.com/)
• It is an independent address book App on iOS, and it has a convenient UI likes Apple's contacts.
• It supports multi-account. You can sync multiple Google accounts (unlimited count) in the App.
• It can migrate contacts content to your iOS devices.
• It does not gather any personal information. All of the data only stores in your devices and the service provider (for example, Google).
• It was developed base on the Google native API and provided more compatibility.
• Directly call your contacts from iPhone.
• Synchronous data arranged in groups, do not have to worry about the address book classification confusion.
• You can edit your contact content locally, and also synchronize to iOS contacts(by using migration assistant).
• On the "Summary" page, you can send an email and make phone calls.
• Address book data on the service providers is read-only access by default, delete the account and group does not affect the original content.
• [For China mainland user] Syncing Google contacts maybe exhaust long time or timeout. Because most of Google’s servers are outside China, subject to the environment of the China network, Google’s services are often blocked. The solution: If the timeout occurs, please retry more times or do something to fix your connections.
• We have to remove the Facebook contacts supporting because Facebook does not permit other Apps to access contacts.
• An active subscription gives you access to Cloud Contacts’ Sync PRO features, including the new functions that we introduce during updates or significant upgrades, for as long as the subscription is in good standing.
• Sync PRO provides the ability to sync and edit with cloud services, which is the main difference from the free version.
• We do not collect any data from your use of Cloud Contacts, whether or not a subscription is in effect.
• Your use of Cloud Contacts is governed by the terms of the end-user license for AppStore customers .
• When you purchase a subscription, payment will be charged to your Apple ID Account upon confirmation of purchase.
• The subscription period has five options that include 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year.
• Your subscription will renew automatically unless you cancel your subscription at least 24 hours before the end of the currently active subscription period. Your Apple ID Account will be charged for the renewal within 24 hours before the end of the presently active subscription period, and your account history will reflect the cost of the renewal.
• You can manage your subscription and cancel automatic renewal by going to your Manage Subscriptions after purchase.
• Purchasing a subscription will permanently end your evaluation period, and forfeits any unused portion of the evaluation period, if applicable.
The reference links for subscription
 The end-user license for AppStore customers: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Outstanding!!! See all Google Contacts Groups!!!
Finally! A contact app that pulls all Google contacts in their Groups!
Please add the ability to push a contacts contents to the local contacts. I hate having to always sync my phone with my laptop to get the updates I made through a browser.
Would also like to see Backup to iTunes and save to Dropbox via wifi, in csv, vcf or PDF formats. Ability to selectively pull any/all Google contacts fields. Ability to search. Sort by first or last name (preferred). Pull contact images, birthdays, anniversaries, notes, etc.
Please, please, please do this and you will have the best contacts app on iTunes! I'll pay $4.99 if you can make all of the enhancement requests a reality!
It's well worth $.99 to be able to view and use every contact in Google, and not just My Contacts!
I like it just what I needed
I didn't want to transfer all my google contacts over to my IPhone but I wanted access to them. bookmarking in safari didn't work because gmail always ask you to log in. Now I have my google contacts independent from my iPhone contacts. Perfect.
Good start, could be better.
It's nice that you can finally view your google contacts separately from your iPhone contacts. Every other app always wants to sync your gmail contacts with the ones on your phone and not everyone wants that. I just want an app where I can edit my google contacts and their groups. This is where the issue with the app comes in. You cannot add new contacts because the plus button does not work. You also cannot make calls from the app because it will not call out. Fix these issues and this app could be A+.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yi Wang
- 47.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Urdu
- Age Rating
- © 2022 botnode.net
- In-App Purchases
- Sync PRO - 1 month $0.99
- Multiple Accounts $6.99
- Migration Assistant $2.99
- Sync PRO - 1 Year $6.99
- Sync PRO - 6 months $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.