Club Studio is a cutting-edge fitness experience that brings together boutique fitness classes and luxury amenities into one gym. This complimentary application helps you stay connected to Club Studio no matter where you are.
You will enjoy five innovative boutique fitness studios that were carefully curated to create a unique experience, along with plenty of free weights, strength and cardio areas, cryotherapy and recovery lab, swimming pool, functional training area, basketball court, locker rooms, and more.
- Check in to the club using the Mobile Membership Card option
- Find Locations and Classes
- Create quick access to your Favorite Locations, Classes, and Instructors
- Book Personal Training sessions
- Review your Check-in History and much more.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Not consistent system
So the app is not very consistent. When you try to cancel a class from your reservations and the home screen, when you are after the 12 hour period you’re supposed to get charged a $10 fee. However if you cancel from the reservations it doesn’t say that so if you don’t know any better you don’t realize that you are getting charged a $10 fee. A Calendar integration would be very good because a lot of other studio apps does this.
Works most of the time with a few bugs
I’ve been using this app most days for the past 6 months. It generally does what it is supposed to do. Recently I’m noticing that instructor names don’t always match their images, leading to confusion about who is teaching a class. Also when I get in via a waitlist, the instructor name on the notification I receive is sometimes different than what it shows in the app. I like most of the instructors but not all, and I try to avoid some classes. Given that the club charges for late cancellations, they really should be making sure the instructor shown is accurate.
I also would have preferred that calendar integration be prioritized by the app developers over “Achievements”, which take up a ton of space and seem relatively useless to me. I guess some people need their gold stars tho.
Clunky and old fashioned
This app is so annoying to use and there are so many user friendly fixes that are common sense that would make it a good one.
1. When you are waitlisted for a class it doesn’t show you where you are in line so you don’t know if you are the next person or 20 people deep and should just get a different class
2. It doesn’t tell you if you are within the time frame cancellation window that charges you. There should be a notice that pops up when you cancel if you are going to be charged.
3. The UI when you book a class is awkward because over half of the screen is for different filters (date/ studio/ etc) and so you can only see three classes at a time as you scroll up and down so it is hard to compare what classes you’re interested in. The information could be much better formatted.
4. The app doesn’t sync classes to your calendar
5. People are allowed to book a week to ten days in advance. What about the people who have flexible schedules and don’t know their schedules that far out? It would be nice if there was a shorter booking window.
6. The cancellation window is 12 hours if you don’t want to get charged. That is a long window. Where is the flexibility? 6 hours would be much more reasonable before charging people.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Fitness International, LLC
- 47.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 4.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Fitness International, LLC