City Sports Mobile is now available to anyone with a City Sports Club membership or anyone thinking about getting fit. Using this complimentary application you can stay connected to City Sports no matter where you are.
City Sports Club, "Your Lifestyle Answer to Healthy Living".
- Check-in to the club using the Mobile Membership Card option
- Find Clubs and Classes
- Create quick access to your Favorite Clubs, Classes, and Instructors
- Book Personal Training sessions
- Reserve Racquetball courts
- Review your Check-in History, and much more.
The City Sports App supports Apple Watch. You can access your Mobile Membership Card, Favorites and Check-in History directly from your Apple Watch.
This version contains:
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Decent gym app
I’m guessing that there’s been improvements after reading other complaints about the City Sports app. I’m able to see gym hours, my membership info, club locations, manager names, etc. I find signing in with my phone convenient too.
Easily the worst and most useless app you are forced to use
Read above. The most basic and vital information is hidden, try finding gym hours- I challenge you! Useless information is easiest to access. Instead of simple lists, you get a map inconveniently zoomed out.
I can’t even access the options that they offer regarding my account. The only thing it works for is checking in at the gym and getting alerts from the kids Klub. Updating info won’t even open it just keeps “thinking”.
- Fitness International, LLC
- 43.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Fitness International, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.