My Doctor Online for Kaiser Permanente Northern California members. Stay connected with your doctor and care – and your family's – anytime, anywhere.
• Schedule appointments, including video visits, in Medicine, Women’s Health, Pediatrics, and Optometry. If your doctor has made a referral, you can also schedule a specialty appointment using the app.
• Try an E-visit for quick, convenient online care for common health concerns.
• Join a video visit right from the app.
• Receive appointment reminders and details, cancel or reschedule appointments, and access past visit information.
• Get preventive health reminders.
• Refill prescriptions.
• View lab test results.
• Email your doctors and attach photos from your phone.
• Call our 24/7 Appointment and Advice Call Center.
• Search for doctors and health information.
• Get timely health tips to help you stay well.
My Doctor Online: Your personalized care in one place!
After you download and launch the app, you’ll be asked for your kp.org user name and password. If you are a Northern California member and don’t yet have a kp.org user name and password, you can register from the app – just tap “Sign In Help” and follow the prompts.
• New subscription options for personalized pregnancy information.
• UI enhancements for home screen.
• Technical enhancements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m finally frustrated with logging in. I keep track of a couple of Kaiser accounts. If I log in in Safari it gives me a choice from my keychain. Unfortunately the app handles logging in badly. I have to get to the keychain, type in “Kaiser” to get the logins to show up. I wish at least this worked the first time, even if it’s stupid. But no, it won’t fill in the password until I do this whole thing again. Really? You should be able to access the keychain in a better, smarter way, and only once. At least other apps can do this. If you are going to remember my user name, why not fill in the password the first time?
Good potential, poor execution
This app has potential to be a great mobile app to book appointments and manage my healthcare. I was excited about finally having an app for kaiser. I knocked two stars off because the app / kaiser website is always having “technical issues” and also, whenever I try to book an appointment, the app never tells me what time the appointments are. So, I can’t book appointments on the app since I can’t see what time the appointments are. Yes, I’ve deleted and re-downloaded the app. Yes, I’ve logged out and re-logged back in. And yes, my app is updated to the latest version. Upsetting!!
Great Care; Poor Info. at the Same Time
From direct experience, I am a strong advocate of Kaiser Permanente’s quality and services, except in one crucial area: online connective help. Kaiser is about as non-user friendly as you can get in this regard. Given its core location in the San Francisco Bay Area, why this is so at Kaiser is a mystery. For the patient, the system is difficult to use and not intuitive. Whatever may be Kaiser’s tech history, it is time to start over and creat a system of communications that works for people seeking medical care. I worry about Kaiser members who fail to figure out how to make the system work and place themselves in medical danger as a result. (Even with a Ph.D, I find it all way too cumbersome.)
- Kaiser Permanente
- 116.5 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Kaiser Permanente
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.