For members of Kaiser Permanente (KP) in Northern California, Colorado, Hawaii, Mid-Atlantic States (Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.), Oregon, and SW Washington.
Make it easy and convenient for you and your family to take medications at the right time.
My KP Meds automatically imports your list of KP medications and helps you stay on track. Create reminders that work with your schedule. And when it’s time to refill, order from your phone. It’s that simple.
• View your current KP medications
• Create medication reminders
• Set refill reminders
• Get reminders without signing in
• Order refills
• Track medication history
• View photos of your medications to avoid errors
• Explore features with the in-app guide
You can also manage medication lists, schedules, and histories of other KP members you have caregiver access for (proxy). To set up proxy access, visit:
Download and launch the app using your kp.org user ID and password. Haven’t set up your account yet? Get started by tapping “Sign-In Help” at the top of the screen and following the prompts.
• New navigation menu
• Updated sign in screen
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
No way to record PRN meds. It seems to require that I check twice in order record having taken the med. Not a bad idea but it could use much more development.
Works well once you figure it out
I am a post-surgical patient with many new meds and a few old ones to organize. The app preloads all your KP prescriptions and you can key in more ( look for the + at the top of the prescriptions page). You can make a custom schedule for each drug, you don’t have to use the precoded time increments. The app seems to be unknown to most KP staff so they are offering no training or any real user help (except bugs). They should put out a brochure or build instructions into the app.
The app worked well but needs some fixes.
1. I could not print the confirmation for tax records.
2. When I select the shipping method I would like to know when to expect the meds so I can change my mind and pick up the meds at the pharmacy if I do not have enough on hand.
3. I already have card information on my phone under apple pay. Is it possible to have your app access that data?
Developer Response ,
Hi, we’re constantly striving to improve our app, and your suggestions help us with enhancements. If you have other feedback, please reach out to us at MyKPMedsAppSupport@kp.org.
- Kaiser Permanente
- 98.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Kaiser Permanente
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.