With our mobile app, you can manage your health reimbursement arrangement (HRA), health savings account (HSA), or flexible spending account (FSA) through Kaiser Permanente when you’re on the go. To log in to the app the first time, please sign on to kp.org/healthpayment using your kp.org user ID and password to get your temporary username and password. From the home page of the website, click the “Tools & Support” section. And then click “Download Mobile App” under “How do I?” for further instructions.
• Save time with our user-friendly app.
• Simplify things by turning paperwork into photos with your mobile device.
• Check your account balances 24/7.
• View your account activity.
• File claims for your HRA or FSA.
• Request distributions from your HSA.
• Your app will be password protected, and sensitive information will be transferred using secure encryption.
• No data will ever be stored on your device.
• New design – Our mobile app has been redesigned to deliver an improved look and feel
• Enhancements provide a more consistent experience for mobile and tablet users
• Fingerprint sign-in now supported
• Improved stability and performance
Ratings and Reviews
Anyone else having this problem? It opened when I first downloaded it. Now when I try to open this app it goes to a blank black screen for about a second then goes back to home screen. I have an iphone 6 with latest ios version and have deleted and reinstalled the app and have done hard reset to no avail. I've tried contacting Kaiser and no response. Failed app. Would be so convenient to track expenses/file claims etc if it actually worked. Anyone have suggestions?
I have been trying forever to log into this application to take care of my bills and such on my iPad. Not only could I not login, but when I tried to send an email (via the apps contact page) I get a return to sender email because their email address available on it IS NOT A VALID ADDRESS. Don't bother with the app. Just use the website.
Just downloaded this app, and it is so cool! I can track the balance of my HRA, and can send my documents through my phone by taking photos! This app is going on my first page on my iPhone. Great work Kaiser.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.