CoachGuitar is the fastest way to learn guitar with only 5 colors and without music theory. Learn and play thousands of songs on your real acoustic or electric guitar with an innovative step by step approach.
- Includes high quality play along Backing Tracks for different musical tastes and playing levels
The black fretboard represents your guitar. The colored dots represent your fingers. The dots will show you where to put your fingers and which strings to strum.
CoachGuitar shows you how to play popular songs on acoustic guitar with videos and animated fretboard. You can learn to play Guitar Hits all around the world. Choose your favorite song and learn to play it!
*** Guitar Learn & Play features ***
* No music theory
* Animated color-coded Fretboard
* Learn to play popular songs
* Videos lessons (HD)
* Slow motion and Loop video
* Step-by-Step approach by professionals
* Left-Handed or Right-Handed views
* Backing track with voice
* Structure and chords diagram
* Guitar tabs included
* Guitar tuner included with 80 tunings
Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, CoachGuitar is the guitar app for you. You’ll start by choosing a song, and from here you’ll drop into the slickest course interface you can find. We work with professionals guitarists to ensure that this is best way to learn guitar for musicians and non-musicians, adults and kids.
The coolest way to learn guitar music and become a skillful musician is to learn while playing along backing tracks to improve your guitar playing skills.
*** LEARN YOUR FAVORITE SONGS! ***
- "Shallow" By Lady Gaga
- "Hotel California" by Eagles
- "Nothing Else Matter" by Metallica
- "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk
- "Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley
- "Diamonds" by Rihanna
- "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd
- "No Woman No Cry" by Bob Marley
- "Back in Black" by AC/DC
- "Tears in Heaven" by Eric Clapton
- "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- "Dust in The Wind" by Kansas
- "Yesterday" by Beatles
- "Knockin' On Heavens Door" by Gun's N' Roses
- and many more
COACHGUITAR PREMIUM PASS
You can subscribe for unlimited access to our lesson catalog with the Premium Pass. Once a premium member you can use the CoachGuitar lessons with unlimited time and access.
- The premium subscriptions costs are $19.99 monthly with 7 days free or $119.99 yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Store Settings after purchase
- CoachGuitar Premium Pass is an option and the app can be used for free without it
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Languages : English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Brazilian/Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Russian
Terms : https://coachguitar.com/terms
Twitter : https://twitter.com/CoachGuitarTeam
Facebook : http://facebook.coachguitar.com
Cursus UI improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really, this app made my day, I was involved in guitar playing for 13 years and it’s too unfortunate,I didn’t have any guitar classes yet, because nobody there to support me and I didn’t have that much courage to attend class, my only option is finding useful guitar tricks, like this app is provided to us, I’m truly satisfied and simply wants to give huge thanks too. This app have amazing guitar lessons and tricks, simple to understand and really this app is for beginners and for professionals, I didn’t miss a chance and suggest to all people just download this app and be professional guitarist, lots of great features, really useful app, I hope more useful features will include in future updates, thank you.
I just gave this app the two stars because I downloaded it and saw the subscription and being a musician singer/ songwriter I don’t really want to pay that much. I will definitely not know some of the basics on Theory and maybe a few others. I’m like a Lot of very famous bands. A lot of them can’t read music or even write it. They know basic chords and scales and what all the notes are. They call it, “Playing by Ear.” I do read music but it’s hard for me to just look at a song and just start playing it, I would have to take a bit to read the notes. I would just play the roar notes or chords. I just wanted to know if you Have to pay to use the app? Can I start free and if I like it and it clicks then I can subscribe? If there is a free part , is it the bare basic and is it any good. I have also been charged for large subs I never wanted on apps and games. The games are Free and one I played didn’t even have in app purchases. But I was then subscribed to the “ premium.” Where I get rhins I didn’t really want or ask for. I had to turn off the payments on my iPad and open it up to pay and then close it. So, if I can use it for free and Get a Subscription if I like it, I give it a try. Thank you.
Transformed my guitar playing
I had brief knowledge of the guitar before this app and after I can comfortably call myself a well rounded player, it gives you all the tools you need to succeed with tutorials on everything from classic songs to blues tutorials and working around the frets. The videos make it super simple to learn the songs and you can even play along at 50x speed which was a brilliant edition.... I’ve been a premium member for 3 years and I can personally say it’s well worth it !!!!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 140.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Coach Guitar
- In-App Purchases
- CoachGuitar Beginner Pass $4.99
- Premium Pass $19.99
- Learn how to play guitar songs $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.