Metronome BEATS allows you to keep your internal time steady as you practice your musical instrument, using great sounding drum beats and moving pendulum with motion blur effects! You can change Time signatures, Drum loops, Strumming patterns and color themes.
*** How to use Metronome BEATS ? ***
A metronome is a practice tool that produces a steady beat (or pulse) to help musicians play rhythms accurately. The pulses are measured in beats-per-minute (BPM).
* Click on the Play button to hear the metronome sound
* Select Beats per Minute (BPM) from 10 up to 360 using + or - buttons (you can use the vertical or horizontal slider too)
* Change the accent or mute any of the beats by tapping on the animated blocks
* Change the Dynamic Time Signature by selecting from 1 to 16 sub BEAT divisions, from 1 to 32 sub NOTE divisions - choose a subdivisions including triplets, dotted notes, and many more
* Enable Flash & Vibrate Modes
* Enable Speed Trainer – helps to develop your steady beats progressively (+1 BPM every 5 secondes)
* Choose from 20 drum loops and 29 built-in strumming patterns with voice
* Enable Timer to help you keep track of your session
* Calculate BPM by tapping in real time on the Tap button
* Choose from 10 different metronome sounds
* Enjoy the intuitive interface by changing color themes
Metronome BEATS uses RTP (Real-Time Playback) technology to ensure accuracy to 20 microseconds (±20µs). It also supports a background play mode.
It's the ideal tool for
- working on your tempo
- learning to play an instrument (indispensable)
- playing with other musicians (necessary)
Metronome BEATS can be used with any instrument: guitar, piano, drums, saxophone, violin, Ukulele …
PREMIUM ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION
You can subscribe for premium access with the Premium subscription. Once a premium member you get all themes and extra premium features.
- The subscription is $7.99 weekly with 3 days free trial.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Store Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Metronome Beats Premium Pass is an option and the app can be used for free without it
Terms : https://coachguitar.com/metronome/terms
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I can’t rate it as an actual metronome, but I’ve been using metronome apps since the beginning of apps to helps my anxious clients breathe properly. Set it at 60 and have my client take one breath every second. I find it so much more effective than breathing/meditation apps that say “breathe in,” start the clock, give silence, say “breathe out,” and offer more silence. The beat of the metronome is almost hypnotic and is much more effective than silence.
...use and read. I love the accent controls
Was using the flashlight feature to check the audio delay on my livestream. Worked well for the first few minutes but after a while, the flash light becomes out of sync with the audio. Really threw me off. Also I don’t understand the pricing model. Seems expensive?
- 102.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Manomaya SAS
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Plan $7.99
- Premium Plan $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.