Access your Coastal Credit Union accounts quickly and conveniently with our Coastal mobile app. Wherever you are, you can check your balances, make transfers, pay bills, and more.
Here's how our mobile app can help you bank better:
- Pay all your bills, fast and secure, right within the app
- Communicate directly with us with Secure Messaging
- Use Mobile Check Deposit to deposit checks using your device's camera
- Monitor your account balances, transfer funds and view previous transactions from your mobile device
- Make saving fun with our Tap to Save feature
- You've got the power! You can request a statement, place a stop payment, monitor your investment accounts and much more
- Use Tap Balances to access your account balance without logging in
- Open deposit accounts and apply for credit cards and loans
- Use Travel Notices for easy access to your account when you travel
Adds support for additional third-party services, and improves the appearance of the built-in browser.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Giant step backwards
Limited functionality with navigation that is quirky and frustrating and does not seem designed to work on mobile. Tasks take multiple steps and navigating back to a previous step seems impossible.
With each passing year their technology gets more and more outdated. All the money they’ve spent to enhance their digital offering is, in my opinion, wasted because they went backwards even more.
And I just flat out don’t use my Coastal credit card anymore because we just don’t have any tools available to track and manage our account. While I could probably live with clunky, the problem is fuctionality that is seamless, flawless, intuitive and automated at Citi and BofA doesn’t even exist here at all.
Not too good
Just joined Coastal and I have to say that the app isn’t good. Especially from the credit union I’m coming from. When you click on your accounts you get greeted with a blank screen, the trick which I found by accident is to swipe up to see your balances. WHY?? Seems all the windows in the app do this. Also the mobile deposit doesn’t work well. I took what looked to me like a clean picture of a check only to have it come back that the image was of poor quality. Really? An iPhone from 6” away can’t take a picture?
I see that there hasn’t been an update to the App in a year? How? Every app I have gets regular updates to fix issues. They need to fix this app.
No Face ID
Sooo.. the only way to quickly log in is to use a finger print scanner... what about iPhone X, Xr, Xs, or the Xs Max? So I have to type in my user name and password.. whatever. That’s not the only part. It THEN ask me two security questions EVERY time I need to log in. I shouldn’t have to go through so much just to check my balance in line at the store or check to see if my direct deposit has hit yet or just general checking my account for any reason. It’s so long and frustrating for what? You’d be better off going on safari and saving your password to your iPhone and just log in that way than using this app. Heck.. even STATE EMPLOYEES CREDIT UNION just got an app and it’s SO much better, just type in a pin that you selected and boom.. you’re in. It’s not that hard folks, come on.
- Coastal Federal Credit Union
- 28.2 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Coastal Federal Credit Union
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.