Coding on the go. That's what all developers need from time to time. Code Compiler IDE allows you to code and runs your code instantly.
With Code Compiler, you can practice to code in 10 programming languages using an integrated library of source code samples (100+ code examples available).
- Write & Run Real Code (like on PC or Mac)
- 10 Languages Supported
- Sync Between Devices
- View program output or detailed error (in a Real-Time!)
- Code examples library (contains 100+ examples)
- Great code editor (4 themes available)
- Compiler Flags, Input Arguments, STDIN, etc
This is the only mobile application supporting many programming languages for coding:
* C++ / CPP
In addition to the programming language itself, it is possible to choose its version. The app contains the most popular and latest versions of 10 languages.
A unique feature of the application is the STDIN support (premium feature) in the application console. At runtime, you can interact with the program using standard I / O streams using the keyboard of your device. This feature of the Code Compiler allows you to work with the program just like it does on a regular PC.
Premium subscription benefits:
- Up to 4x faster
- Sync between devices
- Internet access
- STDIN Support
- Max execution time is 1 minute
- 128 MB of RAM available
- No ads
Note: Graphics functions are not supported.
Terms Of Service: https://cloud-compiler-app.s3.amazonaws.com/docs/tos.txt
Code Compiler support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Added Split View support
Added ability to copy console output
Fixed issue with hardware keyboard on the iPad
Various UI improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Getting Back in to coding
Just getting back in to coding and everything seems to work fine so far. You should consider adding support for landscape.
Developer Response ,
Hey, great news!
Landscape mode now is available!
Bugs and stuff that makes no sense
Ok, I love this app! It’s ok. But, I have a few opinions I would like to get out.
Ok. So, there is this problem with loading up the app where it would crash.
And another thing, I don’t understand why you not let me use STDIN/STDOUT unless I have paid the subscription. I don’t know about all that, now.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback!
1. What's your device and iOS version? I’d like to reproduce a crash.
2. Some features (cloud file storage, STDIN support, and increased performance of builds) that require extra cloud resources are available in a premium version only, because it costs to me to keep them robust, available, and pay for cloud providers. And another important reason to have premium features - we need resources to support and improve the app, and grow 🚀
BTW: The best plce to ask a question or submit bug report is our support email: email@example.com
UPD: It looks like the app crashes sometimes on iOS 9, my suggestion - update the iOS version.
I really like this app. There are so many features and the developer is on top of complaints and recommendations.
- Mobibean, LLC
- 31.9 MB
- Developer Tools
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © MOBIBEAN LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $4.99
- Premium (monthly) $4.99
- Premium (annual limited offer) $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.