codeREADr is an enterprise-grade barcode scanner and data capture app used by businesses and integrated by developers for capturing, validating and tracking data (AIDC).
This advanced version is for administrators. The new features introduced here will soon also be available for field use in the 'codeREADr Production' version, also available in the App Store.
Use the app in conjunction with our paid web services to scan barcodes; collect data with form fields, secondary scans, multiple choice and drop-down menus; and to record and validate the data embedded in each barcode.
To try the app, simply register within the app or at codeREADr.com for our Free Plan (limited to 50 scans per month).
Ideal for ticket validation, access control, inventory, asset tracking, attendance, security, lead retrieval, coupon/voucher loyalty programs, retail price audits and scan-to-order services.
Compatible with iPhone 5 and greater, iPod touch 4th Gen and greater, iPad 2 and greater and the iPad Mini. A rear-facing autofocus camera and iOS 8.0 and greater are required.
Though not necessary, you can optionally use Linea Pro, Captuvo and Cognex scanning sleds or scanning accessories enabling keyboard emulation.
* Fast, accurate scanning of print and mobile barcodes using the iOS device's own camera
* Secure, real-time recording and validation
* Online database hosting and management
* Instant offline recording and validation
* Single scan default of the 9 most common barcode types. Simply hover the camera view over the target barcode to read it
* SD PRO upgrade: scan up to 50 commercial, industrial and medical barcode symbologies.
* SD PRO Scan Modes: Batch (captures up to 100 barcodes in a single camera view), Framing (select decoder size), Targeting (aimer targets one code among many) and Selecting (preview multiple codes and select).
* SD PRO Rule-Based Scanning: create rules to scan only the barcode(s) you want to capture
* Auto-Next-Scan (no need to press any buttons)
* Kiosk Mode for unattended applications and to hide in-app settings
* Developer API, Postback URL and Direct Scan to URL for using your own servers
* Scan Mask technology (Pattern Matching)
* Import Databases, Export Barcodes
* White Label versions
codeREADr is a product of Skycore LLC, Boston MA. Patents Pending.
Questions? Feedback? Email: email@example.com
Important updates to recently added features.
Photo-capture can now include the scanned barcode value in the Dropbox or FTP filename.
Photo-capture can now default to front-facing camera when configured by administrators.
Smart Character Decoding: Auto-detection of UTF-8, ISO-8859-1 or Shift_JIS encoding to automatically capture the correct data.
Trigger Scanning: App-users can decide exactly when to capture a specific barcode even when among many barcodes printed close together.
Fusion Scanning: Extends Smart Scan technology across multiple Scanning Modes to quickly and more accurately capture just the right barcode(s) based on the context.
Ratings and Reviews
It is not scanning any product in my house, like foods, electronics with the barcode still on them. Can't log in, Nor have I received any email as well with a log in user name or password if that was to be sent to me or what?. WTH
This app is not created for scanning groceries at home or to find good deals in the supermarket.
This app is for scanning barcodes in your database and is perfect because is wireless. So if you have an event and the tickets you sold have a barcode you can know how many people you have inside, if somebody is trying to access with a fake ticket or if somebody is trying to acces using a validated ticket. (duplication error)
Please read before download the app and posting your comments...
Useful for custom solutions.
This is not a scanner for checking store/book barcodes prices and product information. It has other uses, such as sending barcode outputs to your own server for processing. Thus, you might put codes on tickets or coupons, and then scan them into your own system to validate attendance or track usage. As such, it is very useful for developers who know something about CGI processing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.