Want to scan 100 barcodes in 30 seconds? Need to scan tickets? Track attendance? Improve logistics? Audit Inventory? We've done that for 12+ years. Try the app for free!
CodeREADr is an enterprise-grade barcode scanner and data capture app used by businesses and integrated by developers for capturing, validating and tracking data (AIDC).
This advanced version is for administrators. The new features introduced here will soon also be available for field use in the 'CodeREADr: Barcode Scanner' version, also available in the App Store.
Use the app in conjunction with our paid web services to scan barcodes; collect data with form fields, secondary scans, multiple choice and drop-down menus; and to record and validate the data embedded in each barcode.
To try the app, simply register within the app or at CodeREADr.com for our Free Plan (limited to 50 scans per month).
Ideal for ticket validation, access control, inventory, asset tracking, attendance, security, lead retrieval, coupon/voucher loyalty programs, retail price audits and scan-to-order services.
Compatible with iOS 10.0 and greater.
Though not necessary, you can optionally use Linea Pro, Captuvo and Cognex scanning sleds or scanning accessories enabling keyboard emulation.
* Fast, accurate scanning of print and mobile barcodes using the iOS device's own camera
* Secure, real-time recording and validation
* Online database hosting and management
* Instant offline recording and validation
* Single scan default of the 9 most common barcode types. Simply hover the camera view over the target barcode to read it
* SD PRO upgrade: scan up to 50 commercial, industrial and medical barcode symbologies.
* SD PRO Scan Modes: Batch (captures up to 100 barcodes in a single camera view), Framing (select decoder size), Targeting (aimer targets one code among many) and Selecting (preview multiple codes and select).
* SD PRO Rule-Based Scanning: create rules to scan only the barcode(s) you want to capture
* Auto-Next-Scan (no need to press any buttons)
* Kiosk Mode for unattended applications and to hide in-app settings
* Developer API, Postback URL and Direct Scan to URL for using your own servers
* Scan Mask technology (Pattern Matching)
* Import Databases, Export Barcodes
* White Label versions
* Single Sign-On (SSO) - SAML 2.0 supported
codeREADr is a product of Skycore LLC, Boston MA. Patents Pending.
Questions? Feedback? Email: email@example.com
- Enhancements to the Table Builder service for process tracking and track & trace applications.
- Added Pabbly to integrations, now including Zapier, Integromat, Dropbox, FTP/SFTP, Drive, Box, Email, and S3. Coming soon: Microsoft Azure.
- SSO options added for enterprise clients.
- General improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent application with outstanding developer support!!
My company been using codeREADr on 4 devices in a 7 day a week mission critical production environment on a $110,000,000 federal contract since 2017. I am not aware of a single issue of service downtime in that entire period. The developer is highly responsive to both telephone and email communication. He was extremely helpful when we initially set up the service in selecting compatible hardware and creating a custom regular expression to filter scanned data. The web interface for accessing and manipulating stored data is very user friendly. Very recently the developer again helped me solve a local hardware issue that had nothing to do with their software. I can’t recommend this application and service highly enough!
Carl R. Miller
Project Manager, ASRC Federal
Need add more languages
Just need a couple improvements like multitasking support so you don't need to enter your account settings every time you change to another app, an option to save credentials and improve the interface a little. But everything works perfectly
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Skycore LLC
- 73.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2009-2021 Skycore, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.