Turn your code into a snapshot
Turn your code into a snapshot in a breeze.
If you share many code snippets on your social media like Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest, you need Codeshot.
Codeshot helps you create a beautiful png image from your code snippet. It supports over 180 languages and 80 themes for all your need.
Ease of use
- Core features are accessible from keyboard shortcuts. You can finish the whole process with the slightest touch of your mouse.
- Dynamic size based on your padding and margin.
- Twitter size ratio.
- Instagram size ratio.
- Pinterest size ratio.
- Window corner radius.
- Monospace fonts from your system.
- Background color.
- Drop shadow position.
- Padding and margin.
Add two new features.
1. Copy image to clipboard: Directly export to the clipboard, so you don't need to clean up your file after (command + control + c).
2. Code prettifier: Support auto-indent for some languages (command + k).
Ratings and Reviews
Buy it, it's worth it to quickly put something together for Twitter.
Once over the How To... curve - AWESOME!
The App is AWESOME... I'm banging out great looking Swifty looking images now.
OK the one draw back... for a never-ever used this App... How to... was a question that the Help menu responding: "Help isn't avaliable for codeshot." - but you took the time to add this useless menu item!
A hint would go a long way! So here it is (dear Reader... the payoff ... you use it via TEXT Copy/Paste! Not images, not screenshots - you paste your text code into the App - then it will export a image.
The one thing I wish it had was a Format the current pasted code. If I paste code with bad tabs I have to edit the text by hand to re-align it.
"Format Document" doesnt seem to do anything.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sarun Wongpatcharapakorn
- 3.7 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Sarun Wongpatcharapakorn
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.