Turn your code into a snapshot in a breeze.
If you share many code snippets on your social media like Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest, you need Codeshot.
Codeshot helps you create a beautiful png image from your code snippet. It supports over 180 languages and 80 themes for all your need.
Ease of use
- Core features are accessible from keyboard shortcuts. You can finish the whole process with the slightest touch of your mouse.
- Dynamic size based on your padding and margin.
- Twitter size ratio.
- Instagram size ratio.
- Pinterest size ratio.
- Window corner radius.
- Monospace fonts from your system.
- Background color.
- Drop shadow position.
- Padding and margin.
Add two new features.
1. Copy image to clipboard: Directly export to the clipboard, so you don't need to clean up your file after (command + control + c).
2. Code prettifier: Support auto-indent for some languages (command + k).
Ratings and Reviews
The one thing I wish it had was a Format the current pasted code. If I paste code with bad tabs I have to edit the text by hand to re-align it.
"Format Document" doesnt seem to do anything.
Creates beautiful snapshots of code
Definitely worth it if you share even just a few screenshots of code snippits.
I love the range of options for themes and the customization for window size. The ability to send a tweet direclty from the app would be a welcome feature.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Sarun Wongpatcharapakorn
- 3.7 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Sarun Wongpatcharapakorn
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.