CodeSnack IDE is the first mobile IDE crafted specifically for mobile devices and tablets, unlocking the power of coding right at your fingertips. With fast and intuitive tools, CodeSnack IDE empowers you to create amazing programs, learn from a vast library of samples, and deploy real-world back-end and front-end apps within minutes — all for free.
Whether you're an experienced coder or just starting out, CodeSnack IDE offers all the control and flexibility you need to create and customize projects without any compromise.
Now integrated with GPT-4, CodeSnack IDE brings AI-enhanced development features to your mobile device:
• AI-Generated Project Creation: Generate projects from text prompts
• Smart Bug Detection & Fix Proposals: Find and fix issues effortlessly
• Code Explanation: Understand the purpose and logic behind your code
• Code-Specific Question Answering: Get answers to your coding queries
Everything you can do with CodeSnack IDE:
* Write & run code like on a PC or Mac
* Develop real Web and Mobile apps with React, Ionic, Capacitor, and React Native
* Install dependencies using Linux terminal
* Intelligent coding assistance, autocompletion, linting
* Use any programming language
* Utilize your favorite hardware keyboard and shortcuts
* Debug program output, and see detailed error logs (in real-time)
* Practice coding with 1000+ examples in our library
* Sync your projects across all your devices
* Deploy projects through SFTP
And so much more!
CodeSnack IDE supports 18 programming languages for versatile coding:
Quick project templates to jumpstart your development:
• React (Vite, TypeScript)
• Vue (Vite, TypeScript)
• Vanilla (Vite, TypeScript)
• Preact (Vite, TypeScript)
• Lit (Vite, TypeScript)
• Svelte (Vite, TypeScript)
• Ionic (React, Capacitor)
• Ionic (React, Cordova)
• Ionic (Angular, Capacitor)
• Ionic (Angular, Cordova)
• Ionic (Vue, Capacitor)
• React Native (Expo)
• Express (Node.js, TypeScript)
• Simple HTTP server (Python)
• Django Web App (Python)
• Simple HTTP server (Java)
• Gradle (Java)
• Blazor (C#)
• Laravel (PHP)
• Simple HTTP server (PHP)
• WebAssembly (AssemblyScript)
Pro Subscription benefits:
* Compile and Run code up to 8x faster (2 vCPU, 1 GB Memory, 8 GB SSD, 3,000 Mbps Network)
* Gain access to up to 500 AI assistant requests per month, powered by GPT-4 technology
* Unlock in-app browser for Web and Mobile projects
* Virtual keyboard customization
* Upload code to your server using SFTP
* Access all Examples in the Library
* Access all Project Templates
* Unlock 2 more color schemas for the code editor
Terms Of Service: https://www.codesnack-ide.com/terms-of-services.html
Connect with the CodeSnack IDE community:
Join our Discord Community server: https://discord.gg/FKmzpuqUnZ
Correct the issue of file content reverting when an active file is renamed in the editor.
Ratings and Reviews
Great so far, just a couple things!
I haven’t been using the app for that long, but I think it’s great. The interface is really nice, and you can still use it a lot without paying for the subscription. One thing that I came here to mention: it won’t let me paste anything into the file! I am using Java, so I can’t speak for any of the other languages, but I assume it does the same. Also, it would be great if i could import libraries like JavaFX. Although there’s room for improvement, it's still great especially for a beginner!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great feedback!
I’m not sure about launching the UI applications, but a feature with installing custom dependencies is on the way!
I grabbed this bc I was in a coffee shop w/o my laptop and I wanted to write a script in Python. I wasn’t expecting brilliance; I’d rarely use it anyway because I downloaded it on a phone, not a tablet. I was blown away by how awful it was. It didn’t even meet my low expectations.
The error highlighting warns you for not coding in according with PEP8. But PEP8 states that the style guide should not be an ultimate law never to differ from but this app treats it as such. It makes it impossible to make use of warnings that actually matter because it’d be easier to read through and look for them yourself than check all the warnings.
The color themes aren’t customizable and you have to pay for alternate ones.
Do yourself a favor and look up someone’s list of recommendations instead of downloading the first result in the app store.
Subscription doesn’t work
I purchased the premium subscription, and still am not able to utilize the apps features. Every time I attempt to input a “Subscription Necessary” message pops up. Even when I click on the subscription I’ve already purchased, hoping it will update or connect some type of way. I get a “You’re already subscribed to this package” message, yet the app still will not allow me to utilize the features I paid for. Don’t waste your money, I’ve reached out to support to no avail
Update: Developers reached out and informed me what I purchased will now be free and sent a link in which I instructed to request a refund. However, it says the app is not eligible for refund. So I am feeling like I am just out of not only my money, but a useful app! Again, do not waste your time.
Developer Response ,
I'm sorry for the trouble with the subscription purchase. At that moment we are revising the feature and in the new release, STDIN will be a free feature forever.
Right now, you can get a full refund for your purchase, since it doesn't work for you: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084
Once we'll release a new version, I'll update this reply to notify you.
/ Thank you, Yury
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mobibean, LLC
- 65.3 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Mobibean LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pro (monthly) $4.99
- Pro (annual, introductory) $29.99
- Pro (annual) $49.99
- Pro $4.99
- Premium (annual) $39.99
- Pro (annual limited offer) $39.99
- Premium (6 months) $29.99