4,000 meters above sea level. The last survivor of a plane crash. It's -20 degrees Celsius (-4 Fahrenheit), and Anna has only the uniform of a flight attendant - and an old transceiver. The storm of the century is coming. Can you save Anna?
Cold Crash is a survival game that takes you on a hellish ride through the Alps. Keep in touch with Anna in real time like in a chat app and bring her safely down to the valley. Take on the role of the experienced but aged mountain rescuer Marcus in this adventure.
Anna's time is running out. She was the only one to survive the crash of the small private plane. But she lacks warm clothing, equipment and mountain experience. Huts and hotels are nailed up, ski lifts have stopped, tourists and even the Alpine Mountain Rescue are hiding in the valley in front of the Blizzard of the century.
How much time does Anna have left to search the plane wreckage for anything she might still need? How can she survive this adventure - and maybe even find out why the plane crashed at all? Was it an accident or sabotage?
Anna has no choice but to rely on what Marcus can convey to her through the old transmitter- - and somehow get through to the valley before all hell breaks loose...
Cold Crash - the interactive novel in the style of a survival game.
• Over 200 pages of text
• You decide how Anna’s story ends
• Grown-up dialogue for grown-up readers: Marcus is the last Mountain Rescuer online. Experience Anna's story as a real conversation between two people. A woman and a man, both under a lot of pressure and doing a lot right, but also a lot wrong, depending on how the player decides.
• Eight different ends - can you achieve a happy ending? And if so, which one?
• Real-time storytelling: Cold Crash takes place in real time. Anna won't get in touch with you all the time. She may even won't let you hear from her for minutes or hours. Like the story's really happening right now.
• Easy to learn - just a tap of the finger is all it takes to help Anna
• Easy to use - You have reached a dead end? No problem, just scroll back and choose another answer, anytime!
• Difficult to master - on Anna's way many dangers lurk, for inexperienced ones without equipment and appropriate clothes the mountains hold many dangers ready, completely particularly in the blizzard...
• Don't want to wait? Turn off the real-time mode and play Cold Crash on a (long) afternoon.
• Make another decision? You can always just jump back and go another way.
• Survival and adventure - real actions, real decisions, real consequences. Cold Crash remembers which objects Anna finds on her way, which decisions she makes and which opportunities she rejects...
• The story adapts to your decisions
- Now available in english
- Primary language now english, too
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Joachim Mertens
- 18.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Joachim Mertens
- In-App Purchases
- Teil 2 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.