Create your planet, build your fleet, explore the universe and FIGHT!
As the commander of your own colony you must prepare to fight for supremacy or simply fight for survival.
This massively multiplayer game allows you to create everything you need to grow your colony, build a powerful fleet of warships and attack other planets. As you battle for dominance you can choose to fight pirates, attack player planets or explore asteroids, stars and other deep space wonders looking for treasure.
- Build ships including Fighters, Corvettes, Battleships, and the awesome Dreadnaught are ready to command.
- Develop buildings such as Sensor Arrays, Plasma facility's, Research centers and Armory's.
- Attack other player planets or AI planets including the Empire and Pirates.
- Research to unlock powerful Shields, Armor and new ships through the tech tree.
- The Universe is populated with Planets, Asteroid fields, Debris, Nebula's and Stars to explore using specialist ships such as the mighty Freighter.
- One Universe, every player amongst millions of stars, no more server selection.
- Play with your friends, create alliances, top the leaderboard.
PLEASE NOTE! Colony Attack is free to play, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
A network connection is required to play Colony Attack.
Geek Beach Website:
Check us out on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ColonyAttack
- New outpost battles button on the Battles tab
- Button added to ‘Request’ the outpost coordinates
- Coordinate requests posted to the outpost feed
- Renamed ‘Activity’ tab on outposts to ‘Attacks’
- Various Bug Fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needs a little work but very good
Fun but their is no sound to the notifications so I can't know when to check my phone for a report like every time I'm attacked it says it happened 20 minutes ago I keep missing when I'm attacked and it would be better if their were ships that had the ability to shield fighters and your colony so even if you did lose all drednaughts and battle ships you still would have your fighters or at least some way of a bank to keep ships safe like you can either have ships in a bank and just upgrade it to store some more so when I'm attacked I can just use my saved ships to help me rebuild what I lost. I would also like to add that I think a cool hung that should happen is a type of ship that you can fly so if your attacked by 50 ships and you only have like 20 you can try taking them out and the enemies player with them
I like it but it needs improvements
I just want to start by saying I am in love with this game. I’ve played it for so long and the community is fairly nice. Although this game is simple it keeps making come back to it. But as good as it is... it has so much potential and things that it NEEDS to improve. I’m pretty disappointed that the game isn’t updating it with different content that often. Not because it’s boring, but because it has so much more potential to it that would make it more interesting and popular. Like making new ships, different kinds of events, wars, etc. I myself have many ideas of what this game could have in it that would affect it greatly. And one last thing that I can’t stress enough is the dissatisfaction of losing all of your ships when you’re attacked and still being super vulnerable and not being able to have a safe place like a bank where you can store some extra fighters or something not a ton but enough to try and get you back up on your feet. I really don’t want it to sound like I hate this game because it’s truly one of a kind and amazing to play.
I really enjoy this game but I think there are few things that could be added that would enhance the game play a lot, trade between alliance members would be extremely helpful. planetary defenses such as orbital platforms, mines, or moon bases, that can defend or help defend and boost defender performance instead of just relying on your fleet, this might make big players think twice before just farming the crap out of new players since it wouldn’t be such a cakewalk. Hospitals or maybe hollow asteroid facilities that allow ships lost in battle to be rebuilt for a portion of the cost and time like in Game of War. There are so many thing that could be updated to make this game much more enjoyable to every player. Just some thoughts. But this game definitely has a lot of raw potential.
- Geek Beach Ltd
- 166.9 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © GeekBeach ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Elite $4.99
- Small Nanites $0.99
- Medium Nanites $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.