10k+ Color by Number Pixel Art Game is one of the best free anti-stress apps you can find. Browse tons of pictures and paint pixel boxes by numbers in the palette. Enjoy your final color book results and share it with your friends. Pixel coloring is easy with 10k+!
We make sure to update our app daily and add 500 pictures every day entirely for free.
Why choose our app among others?
- 25000+ artwork available;
- 60+ categories to choose from;
- 500+ artwork added daily;
- Perfect fit for kids and adults;
- Easy and Complex stress relief book with Coloring Pages;
Create best digital art by filling in numbers with colors. Be sure to tell your friends about our app, have the best 2018 pixel art coloring experience! Browse a lot of categories and make your stress go away with sandbox drawing games like 10k+.
Premium Coloring Book Access subscription
- You can subscribe to get instant access to all 25000+ pixel art images, with no ads;
- Subscription is $2.99 USD per week;
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be able to color all available images for the duration of the subscription;
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package).
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a Color Unlimited subscription.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
- Performance improvements
- New categories added
Ratings and Reviews
I think this is a great game! It’s relaxing and fun to just color! The only thing I have a problem with is the overlapping like if I’m coloring 3 and I overlap 1 so I have to switch the color out, maybe a button can be added that turns off overlapping with colors you already used? I think that’s would be a great addition to the game!
Still love this game! I love the new categories but I also have some minor problems and suggestions: 1. With all the new categories, it is quite unorganized, I think you guys could do a personalized category or picture organizer, like we have our own library of categories so we don’t have to scroll super long to get the categories we like, or maybe do a picture organizer where you choose all the pictures you want to color and have a whole category for that. 2. Voting on Pictures, or just adding more lol. I think it would be cool to vote on the pictures we want for categories, or vote on categories to be added to. I know some categories like the Unique one don’t get new pictures, so maybe for categories we don’t use often (if that is a statistic you can look at) you can stop adding new ones, and add new pictures for ones we use often, I don’t really have the best way of explaining this, so I hope you get the idea.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your support. Our team is trying to make our app better every day and bring to you and other users as much pixel art as we possibly can. We are also working on adding new features, so stay updated, and you will see a lot of new features in the nearest future!
10k+ Pixel Coloring by Numbers Team
From ash master of smoke from ninjago
Ok this is a great game and all but please everytime I go and pick a picture while I listen to my techno radio app it boots me off with an add. Could you please fix it for me please so it won't do that it is very very very annoying and I don't want to be booted out with a stupid ad please. Ok please add shimmer and shine and paw patrol pictures and rusty rivets pictures and ninjago movie pictures please and thank you ash master of smoke 😺👍🏻😤😤😤😀 that is all thanks I mean what I mean nooooooo ads. Sometimes it does boot me off when I am trying to do a certain picture. App needs music when I color it is sooo boring without music. Or let it let you pick your music from the music that you have in the music thing. 🦊🦊🦊 thank you I love all the pictures that is on this app I enjoy it and I play more on this app more then the other apps. I would appreciate more Christmas pictures and all the other holidays in picture too and more character pictures please? 😁😁😁 would rate this app a 10 because I love it and all of the time and I would like to see more shimmer and shine pictures and cat pictures. Thanks bye bye 👋 and no overlapping please.
Missing review and too much lag!
Edit: First my original review disappeared, now I see it’s somehow been changed to 5 stars. I’m fixing that but I find that very sketchy. I’ll give it two stars since it seems to work on our iPads now. It’s really unacceptable that the developers release an update that ruins it on the iPhone and still has not addressed it 6 months later!
Original review: It’s interesting that my original review has disappeared. I’m still at one star because of the lag that was introduced with the last update (in July!) and which the developers keep ignoring. I would love to give this game 5 stars. It was my favorite, and my kids, as well. Now it’s unplayable on my iPhone and their iPods. What’s worse is the developers’ nonresponse telling people to update to fix the problem. The update caused the problem! They have a standard response that doesn’t actually address the issues. I don’t like developers that ignore feedback and give a canned response.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Virede LLC
- 46.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Virede
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Coloring Book Access $2.99