Color My Life® is a cataloging app designed exclusively for paper crafters. Quickly and easily organize and catalog your paper crafting supplies. Spend more time designing and creating, and less time searching through disorganized inventory. Stop buying the same item twice (or more)! Add items to your wishlist for future purchases. Add a storage location so you know exactly where to find your supplies when you need them. We’re here to help you get organized!
Color My Life has an intuitive user-centric design and features these capabilities:
• Barcode Catalog: Quickly add an item by scanning a barcode or searching the barcode catalog. Color My Life automatically populates the item’s image and attributes. We are continually adding to the barcode catalog with new manufacturers and product releases.
• Duplicate warning: Adding an item with a duplicate barcode will generate a warning.
• Smart Color Tagging: Automatically create color tags based on the item’s image.
• Storage Location: Add a storage location, so you know exactly where to find your supplies when you need them.
• Searching and Filtering: Find your items by searching for both word and color tags. Use the filtering tool to select a Manufacturer or Category.
• Create sets: Items that are used together, like a collection or coordinating stamps and dies, can be combined into sets, so they are easy to find even if they are stored separately.
• Project Organization: Much like a recipe, Color My Life brings supplies and inspiration together as projects.
There is a 30-day free trial so you can get to know the app before subscribing. After the trial, you have access to all your content, but you need a subscription to continue to add new items. We offer monthly ($1.49 USD) and yearly ($14.99 USD) subscriptions.
By subscribing, you will have access to new additions in our barcode catalog, syncing your content to multiple iOS devices, online backups, as well as frequent app updates with new functionality. Try Color My Life today!
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscription and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
- Sets have a new look with a selectable color
- Added inventory report (beta)
- Fixed the search slowdown on the first character when you have lots of tags
- Pasting an image now works with links to images
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of Potential
I have this app on my iPad, and granted, there’s going to be some time before this is where it needs to be for a native tablet style feel. Regardless, I still prefer it to Evernote. With that said, I’m hoping that CML can partner with even more stamp, die, and paper manufacturers to add more barcodes and images to make this a truly seamless way to input database items related to crafting. I hope you guys have started reaching out to more companies to demo your product and get more support. I know many have had issues with the product not working without a small monthly paid subscription (with a free trial prior to the subscription onset). I have no problem subscribing for the product to work if it’s within my budget; small companies deserve an opportunity to make some money to develop, and having worked for a startup company, I am always happy to help as a consumer. I know all of the difficulties that go into new development, and how important even a small bootstrap income can be.
In any case, good luck, guys. Thanks for testing the waters with this, and I’m happy to provide any feedback you may require.
Please consider adding a web version.
I like idea of an app to keep track of my craft supplies, but I’m over 60, and my eyes cannot handle looking at small screens for a long period of time while I enter my items. I would do much better with a web version, and I would pay a subscription fee for you app. So for now, I’ll stay with Airtable until that time (they have a web version).
Just pass on this app.
The concept is great. The ability to scan a barcode and it auto populate the information is incredibly handy. However, I attempted to scan in all of my Simon Hurley Create Inks…9 colors had no barcode found and of those, 8 weren’t even in the searchable database. None of my Gina K ink barcodes could be found. I’m honestly not even going to waste my time to try to scan anything else. Some of my stamps don’t have barcodes and didn’t populate any findings in a search. These were from a well loved company, but you can’t buy their products in box stores. Therefore, there is no need for the barcode. If this is supposed to be for the paper crafting world, I feel the searchable database needs a major overhaul.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Color My Life, Inc
- 128.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Color My Life, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $1.49
- Yearly Subscription $14.99