Color My Life is a cataloging app designed exclusively for paper crafters. Quickly and easily organize and catalog your paper crafting supplies. Spend more time designing and creating, and less time searching through disorganized inventory. Stop buying the same item twice (or more)! Add items to your wishlist for future purchases. Add a storage location so you know exactly where to find your supplies when you need them. We’re here to help you get organized!
Color My Life has an intuitive user-centric design and features these capabilities:
• Barcode Reader: Quickly add an item by scanning a barcode. Color My Life automatically populates the item’s image and attributes. We are continually adding to the barcode catalog with new manufacturers and product releases.
• Smart Color Tagging: Automatically create color tags based on the item’s image.
• Storage Location: Add a storage location, so you know exactly where to find your supplies when you need them.
• Searching and Filtering: Find your items by searching for both word and color tags. Use the filtering tool to select a Manufacturer or Category.
• Create sets: Items that are used together, like a collection or coordinating stamps and dies, can be combined into sets, so they are easy to find even if they are stored separately.
• Project Organization: Much like a recipe, Color My Life brings supplies and inspiration together as projects.
To add items to the app you need a subscription. We offer monthly and yearly subscriptions, both with a free 30-day trial. We want you to have enough time to explore and use the app and add organization to your supplies. You will not be charged for the subscription until the end of the free trial.
By subscribing, you will have access to new additions in our barcode catalog, syncing your content to multiple iOS devices, online backups, as well as frequent app updates with new functionality. If you do decide to cancel your membership, you will always have access to the content you’ve already added to the app before the end of your subscription. Try Color My Life today – you’ve got nothing to lose!
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of the free trial period. The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscription and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Bug fixes only:
- Some accounts dropped from PRO mode to Free mode; while a "Restore Purchase" worked, this fix stops it happening.
- Two devices would sometimes stop syncing, we have restored harmony.
- In Projects "Delete" had to be pressed twice to work, now only once.
Ratings and Reviews
I like this app but it’s ALOT of work to get items added, so far 99% of what I scan is not yet in the system which is a bit frustrating. I understand it’s a newer program and there’s a lot of companies but maybe I’ll come back in a few months to see if mores been added.
I wish there was a way to have dates as an optional to projects, in the meantime I am using sets for each year. I think I had hoped for more because of using an amazing site called Ravelry which is for knitters to track yarns and projects.
Anyways keep up the good work this app is off to a great start.
#FOUR I do adore...
Lucky number FOUR download or perhaps just leaving a review...? Either way, I’d like to give a special shout out to JUSTINE HOVEY!!! Thanks for the heads up about this super awesome app!!! I just downloaded it... but I have a strong feeling that this will soon be my “right-hand-crafting buddy!”
Can’t wait to utilize features of the app and explore more in-depth of how I feel about the accessibility and maneuvering through and between its features, its functionality, and of course its overall productivity. I shall be coming back soon to update this review with something a little more helpful to those who are reading these reviews to not only determine whether or not it is worth the download space on their iOS... but most importantly... keep up and maintain with it one month from the day you download/register and choose if it is worth it to continue on and don’t mind paying the $1.49 monthly “PRO” membership fee. Like I said... so far , so good. But I’ll definitely be back to share with everyone with a more in-depth review about how I really feel about the overall productivity and use of this app. Excited to check it out... which is starting... right... Meow!
My review isn’t much different than anyone else’s. Cost to use (it’s not even in app purchases, it costs to use) should be up front. While I’m ok with the cost, trying to set up another account for my elderly mother (who doesn’t want the expense) was a nightmare. Broader databases would be greatly helpful. I’m a Stampin Up demo and was hoping it would be an asset in logging inventory.
- Color My Life, Inc
- 140 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Color My Life, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $1.49
- Yearly Subscription $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.