Color My Life® is a cataloging app designed exclusively for paper crafters. Quickly and easily organize and catalog your paper crafting supplies. Spend more time designing and creating, and less time searching through disorganized inventory. Stop buying the same item twice (or more)! Add items to your wishlist for future purchases. Add a storage location so you know exactly where to find your supplies when you need them. We’re here to help you get organized!
Color My Life has an intuitive user-centric design and features these capabilities:
• Barcode Catalog: Quickly add an item by scanning a barcode or searching the barcode catalog. Color My Life automatically populates the item’s image and attributes. We are continually adding to the barcode catalog with new manufacturers and product releases.
• Duplicate warning: Adding an item with a duplicate barcode will generate a warning.
• Smart Color Tagging: Automatically create color tags based on the item’s image.
• Storage Location: Add a storage location, so you know exactly where to find your supplies when you need them.
• Searching and Filtering: Find your items by searching for both word and color tags. Use the filtering tool to select a Manufacturer or Category.
• Create sets: Items that are used together, like a collection or coordinating stamps and dies, can be combined into sets, so they are easy to find even if they are stored separately.
• Project Organization: Much like a recipe, Color My Life brings supplies and inspiration together as projects.
There is a 30-day free trial so you can get to know the app before subscribing. After the trial, you have access to all your content, but you need a subscription to continue to add new items. We offer monthly ($1.49 USD) and yearly ($14.99 USD) subscriptions.
By subscribing, you will have access to new additions in our barcode catalog, syncing your content to multiple iOS devices, online backups, as well as frequent app updates with new functionality. Try Color My Life today!
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscription and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Minor Sync2 bug fix
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like this app but it’s ALOT of work to get items added, so far 99% of what I scan is not yet in the system which is a bit frustrating. I understand it’s a newer program and there’s a lot of companies but maybe I’ll come back in a few months to see if mores been added.
I wish there was a way to have dates as an optional to projects, in the meantime I am using sets for each year. I think I had hoped for more because of using an amazing site called Ravelry which is for knitters to track yarns and projects.
Anyways keep up the good work this app is off to a great start.
Lots of Potential
I have this app on my iPad, and granted, there’s going to be some time before this is where it needs to be for a native tablet style feel. Regardless, I still prefer it to Evernote. With that said, I’m hoping that CML can partner with even more stamp, die, and paper manufacturers to add more barcodes and images to make this a truly seamless way to input database items related to crafting. I hope you guys have started reaching out to more companies to demo your product and get more support. I know many have had issues with the product not working without a small monthly paid subscription (with a free trial prior to the subscription onset). I have no problem subscribing for the product to work if it’s within my budget; small companies deserve an opportunity to make some money to develop, and having worked for a startup company, I am always happy to help as a consumer. I know all of the difficulties that go into new development, and how important even a small bootstrap income can be.
In any case, good luck, guys. Thanks for testing the waters with this, and I’m happy to provide any feedback you may require.
Please consider adding a web version.
I like idea of an app to keep track of my craft supplies, but I’m over 60, and my eyes cannot handle looking at small screens for a long period of time while I enter my items. I would do much better with a web version, and I would pay a subscription fee for you app. So for now, I’ll stay with Airtable until that time (they have a web version).
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Color My Life, Inc
- 165 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Color My Life, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $1.49
- Yearly Subscription $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.