Colors by Number is one of the most popular FREE coloring game among children and adults. It’s designed for everyone! There’re tons of interesting pixel arts for you to color, and more updated daily; you’ll never run out of coloring materials!
SUPER EASY GAMEPLAY: Just paint the colors in pixel blocks of the same numbers, and you’ll have a piece of super cool pixel artwork!
Colors by Number isn’t just incredibly fun to play, it can also help children develop better hand-eye coordination, ability to focus, and recognition of colors and numbers. It also helps them practice drawing and coloring skills.
For adults, Colors by Number can be really stress relieving. Just relax and enjoy a session of nice and comfy color therapy!
No matter what age you are, Colors by Number can always be the best one for you! Download for FREE now and have fun coloring!
Download now and have a great time coloring!
Colors by Number VIP Subscriptions
• Colors by Number can be accessed for free. Free users have access to all the free coloring content and a limited number of in-game tools such as Tips and Shields, and can access certain features by watching rewarded videos. The free version of Colors by Number may have interstitial, banner, and native Ads.
• You can subscribe for Colors by Number to unlock all coloring content, gain access to unlimited in-game tools, and remove Ads. Subscriptions to all features and content offered for purchase within the app.
• Colors by Number offers weekly, monthly and yearly subscriptions. The subscription prices are:
(i) $3.49 / Week
(ii) $7.99 / Month
(iii) $39.99 / Year
• Both free and subscriber only content is updated daily.
• You can subscribe to a yearly plan ($39.99 billed once a year), a monthly plan ($7.99 billed once a month) or a weekly plan that comes with a free 3 days trial ($3.49 billed once a week after the free trial expires). The prices are in US dollars. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period can not be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use sticker packs marked as Premium.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
It's just a regular update with bug-fixes
Thanks for playing with us!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love this but
This number coloring book I think that is what is called is great. I just got it and I love it. But it could use some changes. For example every time you get a page done, then you should get coins or something like that so that way you can unlock other coloring pages. And another thing is a lot of the coloring pages are like special you have to pay $7.00 I believe and I can’t access them so to fix that when you have a good amount of the pages done you should be able to access the special ones kind of like a percentage so it tells you how much you got done of the app. Their are a lot of ads every single time I start on a new page it gives me an ad. Also when you are coloring and you color is blue for example and then you are done with that color and you start on red and you accidentally press on a blue it will go away and change to the shade of red but just lighter. You should also make more of the coloring pages I’m already have way done with them. But there is no app in the world that is perfect. 👍🏻😊💖😉
Where’s my music?
Okay, so, the app is wonderful and amazing, but there’s one thing that is not so great. I’ll be listening to my music, having a good time, and I’ll decide to go and play some NO. Draw. So I’ll click the app and then, my music is suddenly gone. So I’ll bring up the little options thingy and try to play my music, but where the music title usually is, it says ‘NO. Draw.’ I’ve tried multiple times to try and play my music that I’ve downloaded, but it simply doesn’t work. I honestly don’t know if there’s a setting that changes that, but it gets annoying. In my opinion, the app would be five stars, but because my music doesn’t play when I select the app, it’s only unfortunately worth four stars. Plus, you don’t even get any music through the app! It’s just silence! And yet my phone still says that it’s playing something! I don’t know if this can be avoided or even fixed. But, this app is still s good one. The only times that you have to sit through adds are when you want hints, shields, paint buckets, and when entering a new coloring page to color. There is NO. Draw VIP, but, that’s a yearly subscription and, personally, I don’t care for it. Though, if you’re willing enough, you get all the pictures unlocked and everything on the app for free except the VIP that you’re paying for.
This app is amazing. I’m totally in love!!! But I read one of the reviews and it had a great idea! You get coins for doing pictures. Like the easy ones you only get a couple and the harder ones you get say 10. The review I read said with the coins you buy hints and shields. But I think you should be able to buy pictures, the ones included only with subscription. And you could buy coins with iTunes money, or whatever you use. I mean EYEWIND LIMITED you should use this idea you could make a lot of money if you include this as a in app purchase. You could charge $0.99 for 100 coins ,pictures would cost a certain amount of coins based on how hard they are, $2.99 for 300 coins. I really think you would make a lot of money. And please respond so I know if you might use this idea. And so i know you actually read this.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EYEWIND LIMITED.
- 91.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © EYEWIND LIMITED
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subscription $3.49
- Weekly Subscription $3.49
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.