ComboSimulator is a simple app that helps you mix up your MMA/Boxing training. With the ability to change what combo's can be called, how long rounds and rest periods are, as well as the option to mix in non-strike activities (exercises/movements), ComboSimulator is the perfect tool to add into your current training regimen.
- Change settings dynamically, with changes taking effect in your session and round.
- Its as simple as just pressing play.
- Tailor your workout by determining what you want to be called (active or not) and how often (rarity settings)
- If you want to spice up your workouts, you can unlock new combo strikes (more combinations of standard strikes), exercises, movements, and elbows that will be mixed in with the standard strikes. These extras will be expanded per user suggestions.
Thank you for your support!
Patch Notes 2.2.0
1. There are now kick/knee strikes available for purchase! 18 new strikes available (@hanso suggestion via review). If you already have purchased everything, you can restore purchases to unlock kicks.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Novice but Love it
I’m new to boxing and am using this app to get in some a cardio workout and it’s great. For new comers to boxing, like me, it might be good to have a tab that explains what each punch means. For example I know the names jab and hook but don’t know what the numbers mean. As of now I just make up my own combo but not sure if that’s what I’m suppose to be doing or not. I have already recommended this app to other friends I know that are using this “safer at home” time to get in shape. Thank you.
Great app but crashes
Awesome app, but when i try to unlock and purchase the extra features, it immediately crashes.
Developer Response ,
I believe this should be resolved now!
A bit of some bugs
I’ll give you four stars just because I trust you are doing your best. So ummm I own a iPhone 7 Plus iOS 13 and in the settings it doesn’t show the text it’s just a white square in the text box from fight style all the way down to activity buffer, they are individual boxes so yeah I don’t know what’s already picked since it’s just a white square...
Developer Response ,
Howdy! Thanks for the heads up, it should be fixed now 👍
- Samuel Harmon
- 120 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Samuel David Harmon
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All $4.99
- Unlock Combo Strikes $1.99
- Unlock Exercises $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.