ComicBook! is YOUR Creative Superpowers!
Transform the ordinary to share-worthy extraordinary easy as: B.A.M!
Arm yourself with the best graphic effects, 105 inspiring layouts, 374 hand-drawn* comic Stickers, 12 caption and text tools, auto-content from Facebook and Flickr, and you have the superpowers to Rule the Universe - in Your stories!
TOP SELLING COMIC BOOK CREATION APP
AWARDED iTUNES BEST PHOTO APP OF 2011
WAS APP OF THE WEEK IN 12 COUNTRIES
"The Best App for Making Comics: ComicBook!"
YOUR IMAGES YOUR WAY
Import images from your library and Flickr
Capture a new image
Scale, rotate & position imported images
10 IMAGE FILTERS
Automatic "Classic" style
Adjustable Comic style
Photo Adjustment filter
Noir, Sinkcity, Poster, Moody, Rock & Hope Effects
374 AWESOME STICKERS INCLUDED
Vast majority lovingly hand-drawn by Joanna Mulder!
Paste PNG and JPG images as custom stickers
Position, Mirror (flip), scale & rotate stickers
Optional drop shadow and transparency
500+ additionally available
11 CAPTION TOOLS
"Messy" option for drawn look, each is unique!
Captions have small, medium & large fonts
Customizable caption background colors
Customizable caption text colors
Curved pointers with hints
105 LAYOUTS INCLUDED
Selectable aspect ratio (1:1, 3:2, 4:3 and 16:9)
15 Fun Photo Portrait Layouts
15 Classic Portrait Layouts
15 Classic Landscape Layouts
15 Vintage Portrait Layouts
15 Vintage Landscape Layouts
15 Modern Portrait Layouts
15 Modern Landscape Layouts
Email JPG or PDF files
Direct printing support
10 COMIC FONTS INCLUDED
Fonts feature bold & international characters
Title text tool in 6 colors and 3 sizes
Save to photo library
Save to editable** PDF files
PDF files can be copied to your computer
Open PDF files in any app that supports PDF
Graphical project manager to save & restore projects
Set default font, font size, etc.
Comprehensive online help and Quick Start
Native Retina iPhone and iPad resolution
*The vast majority of our 374 included stickers were lovingly drawn by the one and only Joanna Mulder
**PDF files are only editable in external applications such as Adobe Illustrator and Inkscape.
We are committed to continually improve ComicBook! 2 and we welcome all suggestions for free future updates!
Connect with us @3DTOPO on Twitter and Instagram!
Rascal the cat images compliments of @rascal_wild
• Resolves potential crash with More Actions
New to 2.5.0:
• New completely automatic "Classic" comic style
• Full support for newer devices including iPhone X models and iPad Pros
• New Flickr image import parental control (big request from K-12 schools)
• Numerous improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good app. Some suggestions
Super handy app! 5 star for sure. But at the same time I have a few suggestions for some features that maybe developers can make them better in the next version.
1. Photos cannot be cropped in this app. We have to crop and adjust them before we add them into comic blocks.
2. I guess the developer designed this app for mostly English users, because the Captions are weird in sizes if I type in Chinese or Japanese characters. Also the Chinese characters font type are not adjustable. Title caption can only use in English. If developers can fix it that will be wonderful.
3. Captions have only one direction (left to right). If you can provide a top to bottom directions, that’ll be great.
4. Captions cannot be tilted or rotate.
5. Only one font type can be selected in one caption, which means I can’t highlight one or several words within a sentence.
6. Stickers can be vertically flipped but not horizontally.
Overall, this is a great app. I really hope developers can fix the Chinese and Japanese characters problem soon, because I know that not only myself but many people like to type characters in the comics and make it cooler.
This app is amazing for making comics/collages! I have never had an issue with it. Actually helpful with productivity, not just for fun. I rely on this app. You can easily save your Page or export to Camera Roll which is critical. My kids love it, I love it. Please don’t ever wreck this app with an update!!! (That happens so often I’m always afraid to update)
Adoring it, but a critical fix is needed
I have been trying to make a comic boom since the early 1990s with zero success ... until now. Comic Book! is THE go to app for rendering my work. As i cannot draw (even my lightbox tracing comes out junk), i use three dimensional models. The multiple effects to ‘art out’ the picture are wonderful, as are the numerous stickers (of which i have bought all available).
Now for the critical fix:
Put some order to the saved pages. PLEASE! Twice now i have thought i lost pages because there is zero structure to the saved pages. Any time i have to collate, i have to grab a piece of paper and pen and write down every titled page number then sort them out by hand before i can collate them into their own book.
And as far as the ‘save as book’ goes, please make these editable as well. More than once i have had to delete entire books because i had missed a page (see above paragraph) when collating. It gets frustrating when you cannot edit something as simple as book page order.
- 3DTOPO Inc.
- 90 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Copyright 2019 3DTOPO Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This product uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr. Original image of rickshaw ©2014 Michael Bumann
- In-App Purchases
- Boom Pack $0.99
- Bam Pack $0.99
- Kaboom Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.