Organise your comic collection
Hidden Key LTD
- Ofrece compras dentro de la app
Capturas de pantalla
ComicTrack is a macOS app that makes managing your comic collection easy and enjoyable.
NOTE: It is not a comic book reader.
- Track your comic book collection of issues, series and graphic novels, with the ability to create custom reading lists.
- Search for any comic book you'd like using the ComicVine database and access all of the related information.
- Keep up with the latest issues that are released every week and find new series on the Discover tab.
- Any newly released issues for the series in your library are automatically added.
- Rate your issues and series and see other users ratings.
- Sync your collection across devices using iCloud.
- Switch between dark and light themes with multiple colour tints and custom icons.
- Hold down on your comics to show a context menu with quick actions such as rate or mark as read.
ComicTrack+ Subscription Terms
Your ComicTrack+ membership will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions to manage your membership and then auto-renew off. Your iTunes account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
- Added link to the roadmap/feedback site in Settings.
- Added About page in Settings.
- Added 'Start Year' sort to the library series page.
- Added 'Release Date' sort to series and lists.
- Fixed a bug where 'this week' and 'last week' could show the same issues due to a cache expiration issue.
- Show more issues in the popular section and shuffle their order.
- Group 'Recent' library issues by release week in the 'see all' page.
- Load series data from our cached server if the main database server is down.
- Attempt to sort search results in a more sane way.
Valoraciones y reseñas
Tracking Across All Publishers.
Finally, an app that only tracks what I read across all publishers. I do think there are things that need to be worked out such as sorting, search, and maybe a comment section on each issue. However, I love this app.
Incorrect Sorting Wrapped in a Pretty UI
ComicTrack has a fast, powerful, easy to use interface but sadly it doesn’t sort properly. In the List view it doesn’t reliably sort issues sequentially within a given title and in the Series view it sorts titles starting with “The” under T.
Privacidad de la app
El desarrollador, Hidden Key LTD, ha indicado que las prácticas de privacidad de la app pueden incluir la gestión de datos descrita a continuación. Para obtener más información, consulta la política de privacidad del desarrollador.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Las prácticas de privacidad pueden variar, por ejemplo, dependiendo de tu edad o de las funciones que uses. Más información
- Hidden Key LTD
- 11,2 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
- © 2022 Hidden Key
- Compras dentro de la app
- ComicTrack+ Monthly $1.49
- ComicTrack+ Annual $9.99
- ComicTrack+ $34.99