GameTrack is a macOS app that makes managing your video game collection easy and enjoyable. Use your GameTrack account to share your gaming activity with your friends.
- Track your video game backlog, archive and wish list, with the ability to create custom lists, including ranked lists.
- Search for any game you want using IGDB and access all of the related information.
- Keep track of all the games you own and your progress through them.
- View charts and statistics of your ratings, game completions, genres and platforms.
- Link your PlayStation, Xbox and Steam accounts to import your games and trophies/achievements.
- Sync your lists across devices using iCloud.
- Share your posts with friends with your GameTrack account when you add, finish, abandon or want a game.
- Switch between dark and light themes with multiple colour tints.
- Right click on your games to show a context menu with quick actions such as rate or share.
- Customise your lists using poster and banner images from your own photo library.
- Get notifications when your most anticipated games are released.
GameTrack+ Subscription Terms
Your GameTrack+ membership will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to App Store > Account > View Information > Subscriptions to manage your membership and turn auto-renew off. Your iTunes account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
- Reviews! Submit a review for your archived games and share with your friends on your GameTrack profile.
- Compare statistics with your friends! Go to your friends profile and tap 'compare'.
- See your friend's Now Playing games on their profile and in your Activity feed.
- User ratings are now displayed on the game info page.
- Franchise, Themes, and game related websites are displayed on the game info page.
- Added 'Play later' status to the backlog list type.
- Added Themes and Genres to the Discover section of the side bar.
- Added a mac style preferences window.
- Choose between double and triple column layouts.
- Game pages will highlight if you've already added that game to your lists (with a number on the button denoting the number of lists it's in). The specific lists will have a checkmark if you tap 'add game'.
- Added 'See All' button to the posts and reviews section on user profiles (including your own).
- Release dates will automatically refresh more often (GameTrack+ members only).
- Improved matching of OpenCritic reviews.
- Fixed profile picture not loading.
- Fixed saved notes not appearing on the game info page.
- Fixed time to beat not appearing on the game info page.
- Fixed ability to create a new xbox linked list after deleting one.
- Fixed odd spacing for headers.
- Fixed a crash when rating/changing status for multiple games at once.
- No longer show ratings/reviews for unreleased games.
Ratings and Reviews
I really like this app BUT...
This is a well put together little app. I was able to easily enter my backlog of video games. I would give it a perfect score except it would be great to be able to sync over iCloud. I want to have my list on both my phone and my iPad. I was able to export my backlog from my phone, but I could not import it directly into my iPad. I found a workaround but it is a little inconvenient. Also as I enter my progress on a game in my phone that data does not sync to my iPad. The catalog has a lot of different games (surprisingly also iOS) but there were a few games I could not find through search (Pokémon X). If you are using this on a single device this app is a no brainer but a few improvements would make it perfect for me.
Fantastic start to something that could be incredible
There is literally no good option to keep all your gaming purchases and backlogs. I've had to create something on my own through various applications. That said, this app I'm hopeful will grow into what I think could be a must have gaming application.
Great UI and pulling in art, release dates, etc is amazing. Love the wish list especially...That said a few things that I need before I can move all my backlogging activities over:
1) syncing on the psn - not sure what's going on here but it's showing 91 games pulled over. I have nearly 1000 games on the psn between Vita, PS4 and PS3 titles. This obviously can't be right. I know PlayStation makes it a pain to integrate, so maybe it's impossible but no way can I manually enter everything.
2) syncing game progress on the psn. I know this is possible bc there's a wonderful app called YaPSNApp that pulls all your progress for all games on your account that includes all trophy details. If you could merge this app with that, I'll literally pay you a lot for that app.
3) prioritizing - need a good labeling and sorting system for prioritization of large backlogs like I have.
Again, wonderful app. I'll support you however I can bc this is a genuine need in a gaming era where is really hard to keep up with everything. The platform providers will never do one that supports all systems... So I hope this development continues.
Missing some things, but still amazing!
I switched to using this over my own project rolled into Things 3 because I like the overall design and the emphasis on the games more so than just a checkbox. You can track completion of ongoing games and import games from a few of your accounts too!
The only thing that I would recommend is having some way to know that you've already added a game to your wishlist before adding it again. Occasionally I'll think about a game I want to play or I'll be browsing the "Popular" section of the import tab and I'll come across a game I want to track if I'm not already. There is no indication about this though and has led to duplicate entries in my wishlist.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hidden Key LTD
- 36.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Italian
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Hidden Key LTD
- In-App Purchases
- GameTrack+ Monthly $0.99
- GameTrack+ Annual $7.99
- Customize Pack $1.99
- GameTrack+ Lifetime $19.99
- GameTrack+ Legacy Annual $5.99
- GameTrack+ Legacy Monthly $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.