GameTrack is an iOS and iPadOS app that makes managing your video game collection easy and enjoyable. Use your GameTrack account to share your gaming activity with your friends.
- Track your video game backlog, archive and wish list, with the ability to create custom lists, including ranked lists.
- Search for any game you want using IGDB and access all of the related information.
- Keep track of all the games you own and your progress through them.
- View charts and statistics of your ratings, game completions, genres and platforms.
- Link your PlayStation, Xbox and Steam accounts to import your games and trophies/achievements.
- Sync your lists across devices using iCloud.
- Share your posts with friends with your GameTrack account when you add, finish, abandon or want a game.
- Switch between dark and light themes with multiple colour tints and custom icons.
- Hold down on your games to show a context menu with quick actions such as rate or share.
- Customise your lists using poster and banner images from your own photo library.
- Get notifications when your most anticipated games are released.
GameTrack+ Subscription Terms
Your GameTrack+ membership will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions to manage your membership and then auto-renew off. Your iTunes account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Introducing the biggest GameTrack update ever! This is a complete, from the ground up, remake, including a new design, new icons, new features and a new GameTrack account! Sign in with Apple to create an account, follow your friends to see their posts in your Activity feed and see each other’s lists.
- Create custom lists, including new Ranked lists.
- Follow your friends and see their updates in your Activity feed.
- See your friends lists with their ratings and progress.
- Import your games from PSN and Xbox, with trophy and achievement progress.
- Organise your Archive with Finished, Completed and Abandoned statuses.
- Group your Wish List by release month/year and your Archive by finish month/year
- Use quick actions via the context menu (hold down on a game).
- Find new games to play using the expanded Discover screen with Featured, Popular, Recent, Upcoming, Hyped, Just Added, Platforms & Franchises.
- Customise your app icon with brand new icons themed around your favourite consoles (PS4, Xbox, Switch).
- Triple column layout on iPad.
- Search your lists with Genre and Platform filters. Includes a new Random button that will show you a random game from your search filters.
- Use Homescreen shortcuts to quickly search for a new game, or update progress for a Now Playing game.
Due to considerations such as ongoing development time and server costs, the app will be moving to a subscription model going forwards. Upgrade to GameTrack+ to access custom icons, layouts, themes, tint colours, custom lists, ranked lists and automatic refresh of release dates. (Note that existing customers who purchased the customise pack will still have access to the features they purchased, and will get a 20% discount on a GameTrack+ subscription for any additional features.)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I really like this app BUT...
This is a well put together little app. I was able to easily enter my backlog of video games. I would give it a perfect score except it would be great to be able to sync over iCloud. I want to have my list on both my phone and my iPad. I was able to export my backlog from my phone, but I could not import it directly into my iPad. I found a workaround but it is a little inconvenient. Also as I enter my progress on a game in my phone that data does not sync to my iPad. The catalog has a lot of different games (surprisingly also iOS) but there were a few games I could not find through search (Pokémon X). If you are using this on a single device this app is a no brainer but a few improvements would make it perfect for me.
Fantastic start to something that could be incredible
There is literally no good option to keep all your gaming purchases and backlogs. I've had to create something on my own through various applications. That said, this app I'm hopeful will grow into what I think could be a must have gaming application.
Great UI and pulling in art, release dates, etc is amazing. Love the wish list especially...That said a few things that I need before I can move all my backlogging activities over:
1) syncing on the psn - not sure what's going on here but it's showing 91 games pulled over. I have nearly 1000 games on the psn between Vita, PS4 and PS3 titles. This obviously can't be right. I know PlayStation makes it a pain to integrate, so maybe it's impossible but no way can I manually enter everything.
2) syncing game progress on the psn. I know this is possible bc there's a wonderful app called YaPSNApp that pulls all your progress for all games on your account that includes all trophy details. If you could merge this app with that, I'll literally pay you a lot for that app.
3) prioritizing - need a good labeling and sorting system for prioritization of large backlogs like I have.
Again, wonderful app. I'll support you however I can bc this is a genuine need in a gaming era where is really hard to keep up with everything. The platform providers will never do one that supports all systems... So I hope this development continues.
Best Game Collection Tracker Yet
I’ve had to use a handful of apps like this one in the past, because some had features I wanted that others were missing and vice versa. This one finally does everything I want in one package. It’s perfect!
My only complaint is that editing a game in any fashion tends to cause the app to crash. Trying to add a poster or banner image for example. App crashes every time it tries to access my photo library. Fix that and it’s flawless.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the review!
Sorry to hear you’re having crashes when editing games. I’ll put out an update that reworks those screens so should be fixed soon!
- Joe Kimberlin-Wyer
- 42.3 MB
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Joe Kimberlin-Wyer
- In-App Purchases
- Customize Pack $1.99
- GameTrack+ Monthly $0.99
- GameTrack+ Annual $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.