*** TRY IT FOR FREE !!! ***
The world’s most accurate, most advanced and best-selling 3D anatomy platform, with groundbreaking new technology, models and content. Not just an atlas, but an anatomy learning platform with unique collaboration and learning tools.
Used by 250 of the world’s top universities, including 6 US Ivy League schools, 20 of the world’s top 25 ranked medical schools, 7 of the top 10 largest US public universities and 9 of the 10 top-rated UK universities.
Apple Design Award Winner
Best of App Store (Mac)
Best of App Store (iPad)
Demonstrated in Apple Keynote
Create an account for a FREE 3-day trial of premium features and content.
Experience the BEST anatomy application available today:
* THE MOST ACCURATE AND COMPLETE human anatomy models, over 17,000 interactive structures. Now includes a living, beating, dissectible human heart in full 3D.
* Real time Muscle Movement, Insertion & Origin Mapping, Bony Surface & Landmark Mapping, 12 layered Systems, Nerve Tracer, Blood Supply Tracer, Microanatomy Models
* Over 1,500 Clinical Video Animations on Cardiology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Dentistry & Fitness (Student Plus, Educator & Pro licenses)
* Creative tools including AR mode & virtual dissection
* Complete Courses, delivered by leading experts in Human Anatomy, Point of Care Ultrasound, Cadaveric Imagery, Clinical Correlates & more
TO BE THE BEST, USE THE BEST: Complete Anatomy is recognised as the best by the world’s leading colleges & anatomists.
INDIVIDUAL LICENSE includes:
* The FULL HUMAN ANATOMY model including 12 multi-layered body systems
* 8 Microanatomy Models: Blood Vessels, Bone Cross Section, Bronchial Tree, Lymph Node, Peripheral Nerve, Skeletal Muscle, Muscle Fiber & Skin
* System Layers: Bone Parts, Surfaces & Landmarks, Muscle Origin & Insertion points & Dermatomes
* Physiological features: Beating Heart, Interactive Muscle Motion, Origin Path tracing for nerves & arteries, Muscle Innervation & Muscle Arterial Supply
* A vast library of curated learning material
* AR mode on compatible devices, including multiuser AR
Try a Premium License (subscription) for additional content & features.
*PREMIUM LICENSES *
STUDENT PLUS LICENSE
For an annual subscription get all the benefits of the Individual License PLUS:
+ Access across all available platforms
+ Access to all Courses
+ Access to over 1,500 Videos (Cardiology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Fitness, Dentistry)
+ Tooth, Eye, Tendon, Olfactory Organ, Kidney Lobe, Suprarenal Gland & Tongue Models
+ Interactive Cross-sections
+ Ability to receive curriculum content from an Educator
For an annual subscription get all the benefits of the Student Plus License PLUS:
+ Access to Curriculum Manager, a powerful suite of tools to create, edit and share content with students. Includes a vast library of 3D learning resources, Group Manager, Drag & Drop Curriculum and a student assessment Dashboard
PLEASE NOTE: To access Curriculum Manager, log into the app on your tablet or desktop device.
For an annual subscription get all the benefits of the Student Plus License PLUS:
+ A license to use in clinical practice for patient education
Subscriptions are charged annually & automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your iTunes Account will be charged the current annual subscription cost each year for renewal within 24-hours prior to end of current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings any time after purchase. Any free trial will be interrupted when a paid subscription is purchased.
Please contact Customer Support at info@3D4Medical.com with any account/purchase queries before reviewing, we're happy to help!
- Now download videos from your Library for offline use
- New Courses added to the platform including:
* Male Urologic Disorders
* Emergency Medicine & Trauma
- Micromodel updates:
* Peripheral nerve, improved accuracy of nerve structure
* Skeletal muscle fiber, further detail in the neuromuscular junction
- Bug fix: Your Quiz & Lecture progress is now successfully saved across all your devices
- Introducing 1-Attempt Quizzes! Educators can now use this quiz type to set assessments for their students
Ratings and Reviews
(Pretty goot but one major flaw!) Edit-Amazing app!
I love Essent. Anatomy 5 and I immediately bought Complete Anatomy as soon as I got notice of it.
So far it is way better than EA5 but there is one thing that annoys me pretty much.
When you tap on a structure it automatically centers that scructure. So that means it zooms out for most of the bigger structures.
That makes working/learnin with the app extremely frustrating because if you tap on the wrong structure it zooms out and then you have to zoom in again. That‘s especially annoying if you just want to klick onto different structures to see what they are named.
So please remove that automatic zoom or at least add an option in settings to turn that feature off!
Make it like in EA5 where you could press on a structure and the camera didn‘t move!
You will get 5* if you make that change!
Edit: They changed the feature!
Now the app is so unbelievably amazing.
I study in 4. year medicine and I still use it nearly every day while I‘m studying (especially now while learning surgery)
This app gets my complete recommendation for anybody who studies medicine, works in the medical field or simply is interested in medical structures. So basically it is great for everyone!
And amazing support btw!
Pretty good but
I’d like a cadaver “skin” option and they really should have thought the pop-up info window that takes up the entire screen in AR mode a little better.
Edit: To clarify, I mean “skin” not in the integumentary sense, but rather computer graphics sense. I’d like the option to turn on photorealistic shading, texture, and coloration that looks more like the cadavers do in the cadaver lab. Arteries and nerves the same color (more or less), veins blueish/black, etc. Basically I wish you could hit a button and turn it from “beautifully illustrated anatomy textbook” to look more like the Mark Nielsen/Shawn Miller cadaver photos lecture that they have available for purchase.
In an ideal world, they’d make the muscles floppy, flaccid, or even give the option to show what the muscle looks like when atrophied (like they often are with elderly donors in the lab), but this would be a pretty deep rewrite of the 3D models, compared to the more “doable” updating of the model textures.
Last gripe: I wish you could temporarily disable bones and muscles from being selected (while still having them visible for reference). I don’t have particularly fat fingers, but if I’m studying nerves, it’s almost impossible to select a nerve without zooming in 1000% just to make sure you’re don’t select the bone/muscles nearby instead.
Developer Response ,
Hello Dsastray, thank you for your feedback. You can turn on the skin by selecting the integumentary system; https://gyazo.com/e7ea978242a49517670272e8766d860b. We will also record your feedback regarding AR mode and send along to our design team for review. -3D4Medical
Take my money!
I’m a Physical Therapist and I use their Essential Anatomy 5 app almost daily in the clinic for patient education. This is a huge upgrade from what I can tell so far, with more detailed models, the ability to see labeled various landmarks on the bones, the ability to see hilighted muscle attachment sites, and many more educational features that I have yet to explore.
Their essential anatomy 5 app was probably my most valued app on the iPhone , and this one looks to be an even better version of that,better utilizing the amazing processing power our phones have. So far it looks fantastic.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 1.7 GB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 3D4Medical Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Individual License $24.99
- Cross Platform Discount $12.99
- Nerves of the Upper Limb $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.