Take a free 3-day trial of the world’s most advanced & best-selling 3D anatomy platform, with ground-breaking technology & content. Now featuring new full female model!
*** TRY IT FOR FREE ! NOW FEATURING NEW FULL FEMALE MODEL!***
AN EVOLUTION IN EQUALITY, A REVOLUTION IN ANATOMY EDUCATION. Explore our incredible new full- female model, the result of 4 years of dedicated research & development.
DESIGNED FOR REMOTE TEACHING AND LEARNING. The world's leading 3D anatomy platform, with ground-breaking technology, models and content. Not just an atlas, but an anatomy learning platform, with unique collaboration and learning tools.
FREE DOWNLOAD: Create an account for a FREE 3-day trial of premium features and content.
Access Complete Anatomy from ALL your compatible devices with a single annual subscription.
Experience the BEST anatomy platform available today:
• THE MOST DETAILED AND COMPLETE human anatomy models, with thousands of individual interactive structures, including a living, beating, dissectible human heart in full 3D.
• UNIQUE DISSECTION COURSE on Spine & Abdomen, created in collaboration with Gray’s family of textbooks
• NEW: Atlas of over 700 Screens, inspired by Gray’s family of textbooks
• Radiology: view radiological images in parallel with interactive 3D models
• Dynamic Cross-sections, real-time Muscle Motion, Insertion & Origin mapping, Bone Surface & Landmark mapping, 12 layered systems, Nerve Tracer, Blood Supply Tracer
• 28 stunning Microscopic anatomy models
• AR mode including multiuser AR on compatible devices
• Over 1,500 clinical videos on Cardiology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Dentistry & Fitness
• Creative tools including virtual dissection
• Complete courses, delivered by leading experts in Human Anatomy, Point of Care Ultrasound, Cadaveric Imagery, Clinical Correlates & many more
• English, Spanish and Chinese language support.
TO BE THE BEST, USE THE BEST: Complete Anatomy is recognised as the best by the world's leading colleges & anatomists.
“Complete Anatomy has a wider depth and breadth of offerings than other anatomy platforms currently available (e.g. Primal Pictures, Visible Body) as well as more detail in its models. Other anatomy apps do not offer the ability to share content and have fewer tools with which to dissect and label models”.
The Journal of the Medical Library Association
“Complete Anatomy is a lifesaver for me. It's helped me pass all my exams, I have it on all my devices and the accuracy is amazing. I love it!”
Amy Morgan, Medical Student, Trinity College Dublin
“I would definitely recommend this platform for any institution teaching anatomy”
Jorgen Olsen, Educator, University of Copenhagen
“I wouldn't be able to deliver my teaching without Complete Anatomy, especially now that most of the teaching is expected to be online”
Munesh Khamuani, Educator, University of Birmingham
STUDENT LICENSE includes:
• Access to 3D models across all available platforms
• Access to all courses
• Access to over 1,500 videos
• Access to the vast library of curated learning material
PRO LICENSE: all the benefits of the Student License PLUS:
• A license to use in clinical practice for patient education
• A license to present/teach in the classroom, lab or lecture theatre
Subscriptions are charged annually & automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your iTunes Account will be charged the current annual subscription cost each year for renewal within 24-hours prior to end of current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings any time after purchase. Any free trial will be interrupted when a paid subscription is purchased.
Please contact Customer Support at info@3D4Medical.com with any account/purchase queries before reviewing, we're happy to help!
• Our female model has arrived! Created using the latest research, the female model now stands equal to the male for anatomy learning
• New Detailed Models! Study the phases of the Ovarian Cycle or consider how the genital tubercle develops in female and males with the Clitoris & Penis Cross-Section model
• 35 new Atlas screens created on the female model, inspired by the Gray’s family of products (available in all 3 languages)
• Unisex regional filter options in the Content and Atlas Library
• Bug fixes and general improvements to the app
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not a subscription (revised)
I bought this app through the App Store for about $50 a year ago. The program worked well and was a useful resource until an update appeared in my iPad about a month ago offering the beginnings of the female model. After updating I was surprised that the app now only has VERY limited functionality. The program is holding me hostage until I “Upgrade” for another $50! No where did this program say it is an annual subscription when I initially bought it. Why do I have to pay again?? I emailed the app maker and of course there was no response to my request for help. There is no way to restore my previous, full-function app. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP UNLESS YOU HAVE MONEY TO BURN. Boycott this app until your purchase is actually honored! It is unfortunate that I will remove it from my iPad and tell every medical professional I know in the Denver Colorado area to STAY AWAY....
UPDATE: Nicola at 3D4 contacted me with new information and assistance. It turns out I created the problem by (last year) cancelling my email service with gmail. This orphaned my account because I failed to update to my new email address with 3D4Medical. Nicola swapped my email accounts and my app works properly now. I apologize for concluding the app had turned into a subscription service (as others have...). Thankfully I received excellent support and rescind the scathing comments I made in haste above. I enjoy and value the app.
Best app for medical students
Complete Anatomy is the one stop shop for any medical student or student in allied health fields, who is searching for an all-inclusive anatomy app. Not only does this app have a detailed atlas of anatomy of every single organ system, but it also has amazing functions that argument one’s learning, like the ability to sections through tissues, animate the motions specific muscles, and specifically track nerves along complex pathways. This app also has included courses that are in-app purchases, but are very worthwhile when studying, and you know that your lecture material from school isn’t helpful. The lectures included in the app definitely guide you along structures and functions you need to know for specific area. The app is also a great way for health professionals to promote patient education about symptoms they might be experiencing or their conditions. One can simply pull out the app and demonstrate to patient why they are feeling pain in the neck or joints by animating the motion of those muscles and showing where the problem may be!
outstanding, please fix one thing
I finished med school in 2014 and it’s startling to me that we’ve gone from paging through an anatomy atlas to this incredible interactive resource in that short time. I don’t think it’s a reach to call it game changing. I’m glad to have it now and wish it were around back in the “dark ages” (2009) when I was learning anatomy.
OK, having said that, I managed to find something to complain about: I really enjoy using the ipad pro with the magic keyboard and the app does not integrate well with the keyboard. can’t click on items with the trackpad and manipulating images with it is buggy. not sure if an update of the keyboard (from apple) or from the app itself is needed but a solution would be greatly appreciated as using the keyboard which works very well with other apps I use spares the beautiful images in the app (and screen) from my grimey fingers. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you so much for your thoughtful feedback. We appreciate you giving us all five stars and for your suggestions about the magic keyboard. We love to hear back from our customers about how we can improve and develop Complete Anatomy further to make it the best it can be. I will pass this on to our development team for further consideration at our next development meeting to see if it's something that can be introduced in a future version of the app. -3D4Medical
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 2 GB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 3D4Medical Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Individual License $59.99
- Student Plus License $74.99
- Student License $74.99
- Pro License $99.99
- Educator License $99.99
- Professional License $99.99
- Professional License $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.