Link-a-Pix are exciting logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-art pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, this original Japanese invention offers the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clue-pairs in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by linking the clues and painting the paths so that the number of squares in each path equals the value of the clues being linked together.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to create a link, press and hold fingertip anywhere on the screen, wait until cursor fills the square and start dragging to neighboring squares. To delete a link, double-tap or use the eraser button above the puzzle.
For more fun, Conceptis Link-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 42 free Link-a-Pix puzzle samples in B&W and color
• 8 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 40x60 (65x100 for iPad)
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Enlarge, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Link counter option for easy link length viewing
• Auto-solve starting clues option
• Show errors during gameplay
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to iCloud
Link-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Paint by Pairs, Enigma, PathPix and Pictlink. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
This version improves performance and stability.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great puzzle, well made app
The same high quality puzzles from Conceptis I've enjoyed in book form are a real joy to solve in digital form as well! I find Link-a-Pix puzzles just a little easier to solve than some of the other picture puzzles from Conceptis, which is nice for the moments I don't want to concentrate quite as hard. The controls are intuitive and easy to use. I especially like the cursor mode which allows me to draw lines from off to the side without my finger getting in the way of the squares in which I'm working.
So much fun
If I’m not careful I could go broke buying new puzzle packs, because these puzzles are quite addicting. When I started, the “very easy” puzzles seemed difficult. But as I worked my way through the starter packs I began recognizing patterns. Now I’m enjoying the challenge of the medium plus puzzles. I’m looking forward to playing more new packs. I just wish it were easier to move the screen around...the double finger method is a bit annoying.
It’s definitely easier to play these puzzles on the iPad vs the iPhone because I can see a much larger area before having to scroll over to the next section.
Nice & Fun to play.
Had this game for a while & for some reason never played it. Don’t know what I was waiting for, this game is GREAT. They give u 40 free games (20 b&w, 20 color) to try it out (Plus free weekly games) before u buy their puzzle packs. There are so many packs that it may be hard to choose. They have all levels from super easy to hard. Plus they keep adding new ones all the time. Try it....u may be surprised as I was.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Conceptis Ltd.
- 26.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Conceptis Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Color Variety 1 $2.99
- Color Variety Large $3.99
- Music, TV, Cinema Celebrities $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.