Find the way clues are linked, paint the paths and discover a hidden pixel-art picture! Each puzzle consists of a grid containing clue-pairs in various places. The object is to reveal a hidden picture by linking the clues and painting the paths so that the number of squares in each path equals the value of the clues being linked together.
Link-a-Pix are exciting logic puzzles that form whimsical pixel-art pictures when solved. Challenging, deductive and artistic, this original Japanese invention offers the ultimate mix of logic, art and fun while providing solvers with many hours of mentally stimulating entertainment.
The game features a unique fingertip cursor which enables playing large puzzle grids with ease and precision: to create a link, press and hold fingertip anywhere on the screen, wait until cursor fills the square and start dragging to neighboring squares. To delete a link, double-tap or use the eraser button above the puzzle.
To help see the puzzle progress, graphic previews in the puzzle list show the progress of all puzzles in a volume as they are being solved. A Gallery view option provides these previews in a larger format.
For more fun, Link-a-Pix includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 125 free Link-a-Pix puzzles in color and B&W
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Puzzle shop continuously updates with new content
• Manually created by artists, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Grid sizes up to 65x100
• Multiple difficulty levels
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Enlarge, reduce, move puzzle for easy viewing
• Exclusive fingertip cursor design for solving large puzzles
• Unlimited check puzzle
• Show errors during gameplay
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Link counter option for easy link length viewing
• Auto-solve starting clues option
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting and hiding options
• Graphic previews showing puzzles progress as they are being solved
• Portrait and landscape screen support (iPad only)
• Track puzzle solving times
• Backup & restore puzzle progress to iCloud
Link-a-Pix have also become popular under other names such as Paint by Pairs, Enigma, PathPix and Pictlink. Similar to Picross, Nonogram and Griddlers, the puzzles are solved and the pictures revealed using logic alone. All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
This version improves performance and stability.
Introduced in previous version:
This is a major update introducing a new architecture, features and improvements:
• Puzzle packs are now split into 2 sections: Library, showing the free and purchased puzzle packs you can play, and Shop, showing the puzzle packs you can buy.
• Added powerful filtering options by variant, difficulty, size, and price. You can now find your favorite puzzles easily and fast!
• Improved sorting options and added a ‘recent on top’. You can now easily find the last puzzles you were working on.
• Added previous/next navigation buttons to the completed puzzle screen. You can now start solving the next puzzle with a single tap of a button.
• Added a wishlist option in the Shop section. You can now mark the favorite puzzle packs you would like to buy in the future and view them in the wish list section.
• Added an archiving option in the Library section. You can now archive completed puzzle packs if you no longer want to see them in the Library list.
• Added automatic restoring purchases when re-installing the app.
• Added automatic refreshing to the puzzle pack list in the Shop section. New packs will now automatically show when they are released.
Ratings and Reviews
Great puzzle, well made app
The same high quality puzzles from Conceptis I've enjoyed in book form are a real joy to solve in digital form as well! I find Link-a-Pix puzzles just a little easier to solve than some of the other picture puzzles from Conceptis, which is nice for the moments I don't want to concentrate quite as hard. The controls are intuitive and easy to use. I especially like the cursor mode which allows me to draw lines from off to the side without my finger getting in the way of the squares in which I'm working.
Been playing for a while now & can’t find anything wrong with this game. They started out by giving away 50 free games & then one new free game weekly. They recently added another 75 free games, which I haven’t done yet & looking forward to. After all free games are done, you can purchase packs which contain 20 puzzles each, which I have done & loved them. Great app if you enjoy these types of puzzle.
I generally really like all the Conceptis puzzles. They have a great user-friendly interface and controls, and lots of bright happy colors. I have been playing a lot of Sym-, Block-, and Pic-a-Pix, and this seems like a winner also! You get to try a lot of beginner puzzles to learn what the game is about, then buy reasonably-priced packages if you get totally addicted. If you don’t want to pay then there is still the weekly freebie. Great design!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Conceptis Ltd.
- 16.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Conceptis Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Color Variety 1 $2.99
- Color Variety Large $3.99
- Music, TV, Cinema Celebrities $3.99
- Color Extra Large 1 $4.99
- Color Variety 2 $2.99
- B&W Variety 1 $2.99
- Color Mega 1 $7.99
- Color Variety - Large 2 $3.99
- The Animals we Love $2.99
- Color Variety 3 $2.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.