Nonograms, also known as Hanjie, Griddlers, are picture logic puzzles in which cells in a grid must be colored or left blank according to numbers at the side of the grid to reveal a hidden picture.
※ Logically Resolvable Puzzles
※ Simple & Relaxed
※ Support Gamepad & Touch
※ Support Undo, Redo
※ Support Cancel
※ Support Auto Save
※ Support Stage Reset
※ Support Game Editor
Fixed the non-logical puzzles. Bug fixes and performance improvements. We read all your reviews carefully to make the game even better for you. Please leave us some feedback why you love this game and what you'd like to improve.
Ratings and Reviews
Would’ve/ Should’ve been 5 star
This really is a great Picross Game. When I downloaded the app in early May it was glitch free, with an endless supply of puzzles. So good... I would have readily paid for the app. However, recently it has locked up several times and ads are frequently coming up in the middle of game play... often times taking forever to even load up. Obviously, breaking the concentration used for a logic based game. I also recently chose to reset the puzzles so I could just replay them and most of the puzzles are gone. Only 120 are available, I have no idea where the other hundreds went. Tried to reinstall and they are still gone. Real bummer... hopefully the developers bring it back to its past glory;)
I’d enjoy this game thoroughly if...
(1) There were some way to submit a question. (2) If there were some way to enlarge the area being filled in. I can handle 15x15, and usually 20x20 as is, but trying to work 25x25 or 30x30 in the same area — I can’t do it. And stronger readers are not the answer — they just speed up acquisition of a headache! (3) If it were possible to differentiate between colors for various parts — esp. where the prevailing color essentially eradicates the squares to be/being filled in. // I work or have worked on a number of these since I discovered them some months ago, and every single one has its own quirks and differences. This is by far and away my favorite, and I wonder how much of my difficulty is from visual impairment (aging, status post detached retina, and did I mention aging?) and how much is inherent in the puzzles and common to all practitioners. Well, I only know how to review from my own experience, so. . . .
Love this setup and great selection of monograms. Only thing that keeps it from a five star is the buttons going back and forth between X and filled in square. Most buttons to change anything are very unresponsive, sometimes must hit them two or more times and when you are on a roll it’s really frustrating when you expect one mark and get another. If you can get used to that, it’s one of the best out there.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- dongwon cho
- 116.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © DAY-OFF GAMES.Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads(*Banner) $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.