Construction Calc Pro Ads 4+
Snappy Appz Inc.
Designed for iPhone
C-Calc Pro is a calculator app designed by, and for construction workers. Unlike a standard construction calculator C-Calc uses the power of the IPhone to create a construction computer. This full function calculator works as a standard calculator but more importantly allows you to work in feet, inches and fractional inches. The calculator also features several other modules for performing material estimates, crown moulding, conversions, area calculations and volume calculations, arcs and archs, trig and triangles, and stairwells and stairs. Contractors, architects, tradespersons, builders and even do it yourselfers will find this app ideal. Features include;
- Add, subtract, multiply, divide, exponent, root and more with measurements in feet, inches, and fractional inches.
- Reduce fractions and fractional inches to their lowest common denominator.
- Convert decimal values to fractions and vice versa.
- 50 memory slots to store, recall, add and subtract memory values. Memory values are shared between all modules as well.
- Split screen shows result, memory, and measurement values all at once.
- Calculate square footage and cubic footage easily.
- Conversions for temperatures, distances, angles, areas and many more built in.
- Help screen and full instructions included in program.
- Estimate drywall, concrete, block, paint, tile, lumber and associated materials.
- Transfer individual estimates to a running estimate sheet where you can keep track of your total as well as email the estimate to a man in the field, to yourself, or to the supplier.
- Calculate surface areas and volumes of a large variety of shapes (including compound objects) for material estimates.
- Crown moulding module built in which supports any spring angle and any wall angle. Actually see the saw settings on your phone.
- Trigonometry calculator included for solving triangles, rise/run, rafters, slope, and more. Triangles are graphically mapped on your phone's screen to give a visual.
- Advanced arc/circle calculator for solving arcs, radius, circumference, sector areas, sector angles, and circle areas.
- Stair calculator for solving rise, run, unit rise, unit run, # of risers, # of treads, incline, stairwell opening, and stringer length. Drawings are to scale and may be easily printed or saved.
Forget a bulky, expensive calculator and simply download the app. The app will always be on your hip when you need it most instead of in the truck's glove compartment.
We take our fellow tradesmen's opinions very seriously and the app will grow to reflect the people's opinion.
- fixed a bug causing negative distances to not function correctly
Ratings and Reviews
This was the best free construction calculator until recent changes in their ads. Now the ads pop up while you are in the middle of calculations and when the ad ends or when you x the ad out it erases the progress and clears it all out. I found this calculator better than the free dewalt calculator but now having to constantly redo my work has me going elsewhere. A strategic move no doubt it but the calculator isn’t good enough to go ad free. Thanks but no thanks...
They haven’t updated the app so will not work on new iPhones. Very disappointing was a good app.
Adds pop up right when you hit equal erasing your answer obviously want you to pay. I had carpenter helper lite was great for concrete, diagonals, etc. also I can’t figure out how to use fractions of inches 1/16” etc it goes haywire. Don’t get this it’s garbage. Typically on a Const calc you can enter your 3 dimensions for concrete and hit the yards concrete button it converts this one is giving me wrong yardage just garbage I’m deleting it after this post.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Snappy Appz Inc.
- 14.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Snappy Appz Inc.